Gig Posters

Posters: 156034 | Bands: 135784 | Designers: 11529                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Where people drive like complete assholes.
    Comments

Default I can't believe it...

...they cancel the hockey season tomorrow.

What a bunch of greedy pricks...I am totally on the owners side on this one...the players couldn't give a fuck...Bob Goodenow (Player rep.) is the worst thing to happen to hockey since Alan Eagleson.

I'm truly bummed out...I watched the Beanpot (Boston college hockey tournament) tonight for a fix...now I'm ready for some Stanley Cup playoffs and I get nuthin'....

assholes.

Premium Member

Comments

Word up here is this is looking like it could go all next season as well...

Backlash is gonna hit them hard... Fuckers!

Still got the plenty of hockey up here so people have rediscovered minor league hockey, which is good.
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm an asshole!

Ass, Grass or Cash... No-one designs for free...

posters / Facebook / Gallery Work / Ad/Promo work / WWW.SKULLUXE.COM / Big Cartel Store

Comments

Yeah, I tried to get into minor league hockey...I hate it. Lots a fights though, which is cool. I'd rather watch college hockey.

But I want the NHL, like from the mid 80's, no advertising on every square inch of playing surface. They're trying too hard to be the NBA or the NFL with the flash and sparkle, it's NEVER gonna have the popularity of those sports or the revenue. It's a blue collar sport. Just keep it regional, remember the Norris division, the Adams division...Montreal and Boston playing a home and home series.....THAT was awesome, bring back divsional play and let 'em go at it.

Premium Member

Comments

OHL hockey up here is pretty good and cheap, same with lacrosse...

I agree with the fighting part... funny story, I go to St. Mike's Majors games alot and they used to have this goon who's last name was appropriately Moriarity... anyway we got pretty trashed and started screaming for Moriarity, saying how fucking nuts he was and what a dumb goon he was... these two older guys were in front of us and kept looking at us smiling... Moriarity never got on the ice, he was injured but at the end of the second, he walks down the stairs in front of us and sits with the two guys... his dad and grandpa... ops:

posters / Facebook / Gallery Work / Ad/Promo work / WWW.SKULLUXE.COM / Big Cartel Store

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by dspring
    OHL hockey up here is pretty good and cheap, same with lacrosse...

I agree with the fighting part... funny story, I go to St. Mike's Majors games alot and they used to have this goon who's last name was appropriately Moriarity... anyway we got pretty trashed and started screaming for Moriarity, saying how fucking nuts he was and what a dumb goon he was... these two older guys were in front of us and kept looking at us smiling... Moriarity never got on the ice, he was injured but at the end of the second, he walks down the stairs in front of us and sits with the two guys... his dad and grandpa... ops:
    You're lucky he didn't remove your head from your torso.

Premium Member

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Jeph
    His pop and grandad looked like they could hold their own as well...

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by dspring
    His pop and grandad looked like they could hold their own as well...
    I was at a bar in Boston a couple of years ago and ran into Lyndon Byers (notorious Boston Bruins goon) and he was holding court at the bar with everyone talking to him. I went up to him and shook his hand, they were the size of Volkswagons, and he almost tore my arm off at the shoulder. I couldn't imagine getting in a fight with him....

Comments

I was at a bar in Boston a couple of years ago and ran into Lyndon Byers (notorious Boston Bruins goon) and he was holding court at the bar with everyone talking to him. I went up to him and shook his hand, they were the size of Volkswagons, and he almost tore my arm off at the shoulder. I couldn't imagin getting in a fight with him....
    thats cuz you fight like and are a girl...

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by robschwager
    I was at a bar in Boston a couple of years ago and ran into Lyndon Byers (notorious Boston Bruins goon) and he was holding court at the bar with everyone talking to him. I went up to him and shook his hand, they were the size of Volkswagons, and he almost tore my arm off at the shoulder. I couldn't imagin getting in a fight with him....
    When I fight, I fight like a man...

...but when I run...it IS quite girl-like.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by robschwager
    When I fight, I fight like a man...

...but when I run...it IS quite girl-like.

I'd pay to see that.

(the runnin part)