Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135247 | Designers: 11485                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Industry Vetervan we are needed

This goes out to all of you who are or who have done screen printing.
    There are so many people that post in here how do you do this or that, just the basics of screen printing. I was think about about trying to get together somehow with some of you and put out a DVD or Video. A step by step on how to do what we do everyday.
    I know that there's a market for it and I feel the best people to put it out are the people that do it.
    This is an Ideal I've had for sometime. I know it not going to be easy.
    I would like to get some feed back from you guys. I'm not sure what would be the best way to market it. I would want anybody thats involved to get there fare share and that is something that would have to be worked out from the start so there are no surprizes.
    Anyway let me know if any of you would like to be part of this.
    I feel that it is needed and if done right we could all make some pretty good cash.

-loco

Premium Member

Comments

i am way into it! i think the printing industry has a lot of schmucks trying to make a quick buck wether they be printers or making shotty equipment. it would be awesome to inform people on how to print "professionally"(used loosely). most classes and books sem to only scratch the surface. i am in!

Comments

I have been doing this for well over 24 years and the knowledge can't be taken back. I have done all the grut work from cleaning screens to design and layout to production. I just want to work with people that give a shit about this industry and if we can all make some money showing people what came real hard for most of us I think it would only help.
    My wife has been telling for years that I need to teach but I just want to do something to help those out that hit the same walls I did trying to become a better screen printer.

-loco

Premium Member

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by loco
    My wife has been telling for years that I need to teach but I just want to do something to help those out that hit the same walls I did trying to become a better screen printer.
    that is my dream gig teaching a college screenprinting class! it would be a mess but a good time! i almost got a gig teaching printing inner city youth that would have been tight too! man screen printing is rad!