This has been the day from hell, bought a new mircotek scanner, its broken. Got 3 new screens, my hose hookup broke.
What do you guys recommend for washout for a person that lives in an apartment with no hose spout? I've tried the "clip" on showerheads that basically "mouth" over the water spout (broke) I had an attachment that connected to the shower head threads, then the shower head connected over that.
Im super frustrated, I never seem to get anywhere! anyway, tips? I know some of you must have to screen in your apartment, or screened in college.
1. Save up some cash/splurge a little/ask parents or significant other and get yourself a decent powerwasher.
2. Purchase hose and faucet attachment.
3. Put screen in shower; hook hose up to sink and powerwasher.
4. Plug in powerwasher.
5. Spray on Emuslion Remover, scrub a dub a little bit, powerwash your worries away.
6. Degrease, set screen to dry, then powerwash all the leftover emulsion, Em Rem and Degreaser off your shower walls.
Seems to work ok for me. After using a 1000psi powerwasher, I seriously don't know how I ever reclaimed screens with just my thumb held over a garden hose...
after doing this be prepared to answer to your landlord. when you wash away emulsion in your bathtub, it can clog your pipes very easily. exercise great caution if you go this route. otherwise i would just recommend like somone said, find someone who you can pay to bring you to a carwash.
Yeah Im using Ulano QTX/ No.4 remover, and reclaiming is pretty easy... I've been using a spray hose like the ones you find in sinks, with the spray nozzle cut off, and my thumb over it. qtx I think is the solution to most of my problems.