Gig Posters

Posters: 155580 | Bands: 135525 | Designers: 11505                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

A close friend of mine and the band called me this morning to tell me Chris Robinson is going solo and the drummer has left the band. So one more real rock and roll banf passes, and a really fun band to work with and make posters for.

Premium Member

Comments

yeah, bummin

kate hudson=yoko ono

give it a few years, they will be back.. fingers crossed... i luv seein them, and yes, fun to do a poster for the guys, they have always been nice to fans, despite their reputation of being assholes

Comments

i agree that this band was aleays great for me to work with.after working for them every year since i was 18 years old.it is sad to them go.they are a band that cosistently put out great records and even better live shows.it will be interesting to hear what comes out of this.

Comments

Yeah, The Black Crowes made me kinda proud to say I was from Georgia...missed every chance I had to see em live...oh well... Didnt' the one brother leave the band a while ago anyway?

Comments

I'm saddened by this news as well. Lions is their strongest record since Southern Harmony (imho), and I haven't seen them live since that album, but I've listened to their live stuff a lot. I bet Chris and Rich will still work together in some form or another. The Crowes will be missed!

-matter