Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135238 | Designers: 11484                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

"Unfortunately we dont live in a time when being good will get you noticed, if that was the case we wouldnt have to listen to the tons of shit thats played on the radio everyday..."
    -Altimage
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I had the misfortune of catching 20 minutes of the AMA's last night. That shit makes me so mad! Limp Bisquick picking up any kind of award is a HUGE injustice. I didn't think it was possible to be a polished turd and a shaved ape at the same time but Fred Durst has made that possible. People actually love that shit! I know, I know..."to each his own". But when I see SHIT, I want someone to clean it up!! And how about the idea behind the AMA's themselves? Awards given out due to record sales? Aren't platinum and gold plaques enough? Fuck! Whatever happened to artistic merit? The Grammys deal with that, but they've been pretty backward(No rap performances back in '89{That shit caused a boycott}, Jethro Tull--best METAL Grammy?!?). I'll still give 'em props for having an album packaging award.

Well... I feel a little better.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't expect the world to see my way of thinking as gospel. We'd all be fucked if we did! Awards for sub-par tuneage just pisses me off.

Comments

If you really hate Fred Durst go to

http://www.buddyhead.com/gossip/

and somewhere in there they have Freddy boy's cellphone # and email address so
    you can tell him directly how much he sucks

(the buddyhead guys also stole fred's hat!)

Comments

Looks like that punk bastard's getting a crank call!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: El Negro Fantastico! on 2002-01-10 13:22 ]</font>

Comments

El Negro ,ur so right,as we all know theres plenty of crap around like limp biscuit but i think its cos we get to hear about it so much that proves how mediocre it is,they have to keep reminding us about it in case we forget, right? if these bands were genuinely good their talent alone would sustain them without the media having to keep tugging at our psyche all the time.and the only reason they do so well is cos the majority of kids who buy it dont get to hear of anything else cos of that reason,as far as they're concerned if its on telly it must be good,but anyway, we know the score on here dont we?

Comments

ps ,have u phoned him yet??

You could always just turn yer radio off. If all of you did that, poof, you'd have a movement. You are still the end consumer, and radio stations are the biggest whores in the entertainment industry. They play what gets people to listen to ads and sell product. Without yer own ears, they don't exist. So just turn it off, I did. I know a band is worth a shit when I start seeing flyers and posters coming out for them. Seriously, all these artists together are like a constant update on what's boiling in the underground. Just a thought, gotta get back to work....

Comments

wise words brother

Comments

Believe me, folks...I vote with my dollars, remote control finger, and radio knob hand. It's just that occasionally, bullshit seeps into my brain from some yonder media source and fucks with my equillibrium.

Oh yeah...I was just kidding about calling that shitstain. Durst ain't worth the energy I'd have to exert to lift the receiver .

Comments

so have u phoned him yet