Gig Posters

Posters: 155313 | Bands: 135325 | Designers: 11495                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Now this whole project should be good. I can't wait to see the discussion that comes out of this. The talent level is so high here the logo HAS to come out sweet.

Comments

I wonder whos design will win the day?

~che~

Comments

hey maximum,are u gonna design a logo then? i think i'll give it a go too,i've just checked out ur website,cool stuff,have a look at mine if u like http://www.worped.com/moondog

cheers

I amy give it a shot. I'm not sure my style really fits but what the hell. It can't hurt right?

Great site by the way Steven. Amazing detail in your work. I dig the tarot cards.

Comments

cheers max,as u can see the tarot ground to a halt after 4! i couldnt find anyone who'd take them on as far as publishing goes but im glad u liked em anyway,adios for now....steve

Comments

Why not have different artists each design a letter. Think of the possibilities and the challenge...to put all of your style into a single letter, adorned and surrounded with your art. There are 13 letters in GIGPOSTERS.COM: thats 13 different pieces of art....someone could even do the period (i.e.) the dot between posters and com. That'd be 14 different artists.

Comments

Hi Maximum, I just visited your website. Can you (or ANY OF THE ARTISTS here) please help me with something? First I'm from Romania, so my English it's not so good. I'm a webdesigner and I'm working with Corel Draw, Photoshop etc. My company sells identity packages (logo design, brochures etc.) to clients all over the world via the web. We are thinking to hire an artist, friend of mine who draws like you guys with ink and paper (I'm a good webdesigner but I never drawed in my life). This guy can really help us with our logo design/illustration projects. THE QUESTION IS: HOW CAN I BRING HIS DRAWINGS INTO COREL DRAW OR ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR? I TRIED SCANNING AND PROCESSING WITH COREL TRACE BUT THAT DIDN"T HELPED. The quality of the .wmf file is poor. How are you guys doing it? How is the correct process (type of inks, scanning (what reolution?), processing (with what software??) and saving (File format?). please help . Maybe you can provide a link to a webmanual where this is explained? Thanks in advance, Adrian

Comments

Hi Maximum, I just visited your website (great Danzig poster). Can you (or ANY OF THE ARTISTS here) please help me with something? First I'm from Romania, so my English it's not so good. I'm a webdesigner and I'm working with Corel Draw, Photoshop etc. My company sells identity packages (logo design, brochures etc.) to clients all over the world via the web. We are thinking to hire an artist, friend of mine who draws like you guys with ink and paper (I'm a good webdesigner but I never drawed in my life). This guy can really help us with our logo design/illustration projects. THE QUESTION IS: HOW CAN I BRING HIS DRAWINGS INTO COREL DRAW OR ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR? I TRIED SCANNING AND PROCESSING WITH COREL TRACE BUT THAT DIDN"T HELPED. The quality of the .wmf file is poor. How are you guys doing it? How is the correct process (type of inks, scanning (what reolution?), processing (with what software??) and saving (File format?). please help . Maybe you can provide a link to a webmanual where this is explained? Thanks in advance, Adrian

Comments

Hey Gutterpunk, why not just scan them directly into PHOTOSHOP? What sort of scanner are you using? There should be a plug in so that you can import your scanners operating system from PHOTOSHOP. If your scanners software is on the same machine with your PHOTOSHOP, open PHOTOSHOP and under the FILE menu, goto IMPORT...look for the name of your scanner. Select it, and your scanner will come up...After the image is scanned, it will be an open file in PHOTOSHOP. Youll be able to save it in any format youd like.
    I hope Im reading your question right. If not, I apologize.

Comments

thanks for the reply, Jermaine. I know photoshop really good, and I don't have any problems pluging the scanners. MY REAL QUESTION IS HOW I CAN MAKE SCLABLE VECTOR IMAGES FROM DRAWINGS. I multi objects vector images to change colors, use in Flash for animations etc. At some point I might even consider of hiring one of you guys (I had clients that wanted cartoon characters to move all over the screen in Flash etc.) We are good with animation, but how can we make the drawings vector images?