Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135211 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Comments

Default FLATSTOCK the jealousy

I went to a bar with my girlfriend, what did YOU guys do over the weekend???

Premium Member

Comments

dude, im totally jealous. looked like a great time at flatstock..

again mucho props to frank and team who helped get this going... very cool..

i watched football. got to see a movie. whippee.
    "i pretty much think dave has nothing of any value to offer anyone on gigposters.com"-jay ryan
    "im the brown note of lighting"-me

PSTRSTOM-N-DAVE.COM •My Blog For New Attitions To Our Site ROMG!!!! •My Myspace Acct!

Comments

yeah totally, wish i was there, im sure you all missed me, it wasnt the same with out me.... i had to stay home and grow my beard.

those factor 27 chaps are old!

Comments

Man, that show looks like it was SO much fun! Ugh, I just stayed in Bremerton and saw a horrible mook-rock band followed the next night by a cover band...

And no, I'm not crying in a pathetic jealous state seeing all the fun at Flatstock...not at all...really!

Comments

another observation a la the captains F27 being old.

Lots of us are BALD. or Balding. Is it from all
    the harsh chemicals? Or are we all reclusive artist
    types coz we're so maligned?

And as someone else pointed out earlier...
    the goatee count in these photos is much
    higher than I expected...dayamn!

The jealousy is right... but... I'll be there
    in March for FS2...Pedini, I've already got
    dibs on your living room floor.

Comments
    Items for Sale

i caught neko case in boston. that was a fine thing.

maybe everyone who didn't go to flatstock should post pictures of themselves sitting in chairs in dark rooms.

Comments

screw flatstock. i got a bad case of the upset stomach on friday, then saturday i spun some records, then sunday i....i forgot, that's how cool sunday was.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Captain of Industry
    yeah totally, wish i was there, im sure you all missed me, it wasnt the same with out me.... i had to stay home and grow my beard. those factor 27 chaps are old!
    Haha! Truth is, I was surprised at how "old" and bald many people were. ('cept for you Spring Chickens) Guess it's y'all's youthful online personalities that had me fooled! It will be awesome at F2 if we have you heads of state and Nolen and Cardoso, etc. Then it will really feel like a proper gathering. I have a feeling that my place is gonna turn into a flop house. I'm always into putting people up, Nolen- mi casa es su casa!

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by bipedalini
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain of Industry
    yeah totally, wish i was there, im sure you all missed me, it wasnt the same with out me.... i had to stay home and grow my beard. those factor 27 chaps are old!
    Haha! Truth is, I was surprised at how "old" and bald many people were. ('cept for you Spring Chickens) Guess it's y'all's youthful online personalities that had me fooled! It will be awesome at F2 if we have you heads of state and Nolen and Cardoso, etc. Then it will really feel like a proper gathering. I have a feeling that my place is gonna turn into a flop house. I'm always into putting people up, Nolen- mi casa es su casa!
    hey mark-can i stay with you too?

Comments

Becuase of course its obviously not a proper gathering without us. We will definitly be rolling deep in austin, were i will win the biggest beard competition and best dressed competition, hell we may even bring some posters.

how the hell old are you people?!