Gig Posters

Posters: 156255 | Bands: 135962 | Designers: 11547                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Flatstock - followup

Damn, I had such a great time. The whole place was full of good vibes and I met so many great people and got back with so many great posters. Just awesome.

flatstock 1 is over and done with but I think that a lot of people made some great connections. I wonder what will happen in the next few months. I predict that there will be some awesome stuff coming out soon. A lot of people were overwhelmed and were itching to get back to their studio and crank out some killer stuff.

It was great to see Dennis King and Paul Grushkin meddling with all of you and making some great deals and contacts. You could just sense their awe of the diversity, quality and commitment from all the artists that were there.

You guys have a great community and I have a feeling that the sky is the limit. Lots of opportunities, sensing a tidal wave on the horizon.... Flatstock 2... can't wait....

....off subject but: piemel is a dirty word.

Comments

depends who you look at it... charlie might find it quite adorable

Comments

not as adorable as I find you Rene

Comments

Damn Charlie, I forgot to score some posters from you this weekend. That alone is enough reason for me to come to Austin FS2 with some cashola. I hope you had a nice talk with Messrs King & Grushkin

Rene,

the posters that me and Murph gave as payment were nothing compared to the experience we had this weekend. I hope you like the stuff we put in the tube for you.

Comments

Guys, they were awesome! I came back with a bunch of posters and y'all basically blew my mind. there are so MANY of you doing the 'poster thing' and so much of it is so GREAT. Huge variety, great quality stuff, nice folks all around. The fact that everyone was walking around smiling says it all.

Besides of all the (priceless) fun everyone had, I hope that all of you made enough sales to cover the travel cost & more.