Gig Posters

Posters: 156357 | Bands: 135975 | Designers: 11549                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default classifieds suggestion

A couple of suggestions of 'nice to have' type things for the classifieds area...

I don't know if these have been mentioned before... if so, my apologies.

1. Within the classifieds section, next to the category names, have a number of new items that have been added in the last 24 hours or so, and then next to the item itself, have a 'new item' notice', and it would be nice to have some sort of way to show which section you currently have open.

2. On the main classfieds page it would be nice to be able to sort the items via the 'Added' and 'Price' column headers and a visual clue as to the sort.

3. On the individual item page, it would be nice to have a link to that seller's other items, like the link that's found in one of the forum signatures.

These may or may not be possible depending on how the site is set up and they may also complicate the pages too much.

Just letting ya know what I see...

Head Honcho

Comments

1 - perhaps .. but the default view on the classifieds page shows the new items already ... newest at the top.

2. yes - I will be doing this in the future

3. is already there.
    *PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH SUPPORT REQUESTS - CLICK THE CONTACT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE*