Gig Posters

Posters: 156383 | Bands: 135985 | Designers: 11550                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Login Issue Resolution

Hey All,

I have just made a change to the way things work. I don't think I have to go into details.. but a few issues should now be resolved..

1. Some users were having problems with typing up a long message, and losing it when posting it. This should not be an issue anymore.

2. Assorted other login problems and staying logged in.

If you have any related issues or new problems, please let me know.

Comments

Thank god...I was stricken with this log in nightmare for about the past week or so and it's been driving me crazy.

Comments

Right now I'm logged in, it says it right down there in the corner. I was searching through posters and wanted to comment on one and it tells me "only members can comment on posters" so I come to this forum to bitch about it and it tells me to log on...I am logged on damn it.

Head Honcho

Comments

I don't see you logged in. Log out.. and make sure you log in on the front page with that auto box checked. You should never have to log in again.. EVER. Done. If this doesn't work.. let me know.

Comments

Seems to be working Clay. Before when I would log on (even from the front page) the boxes to log on would still be there even though it said BLT on the list of people logged on.
    Thanks Clay, you're dreamy.
    Also I have a shit load of Stickers for you.
    Give me an address and tell me what I have to do to make it so you don't have to pay taxes on em.

Comments

Well Clay,
    The only problem I'm having now is if I'm signed on and I leave and go to another wesite, I come back and my name is still on the list of people logged on but the boxes to log on are under that and if I try to post something it tells me to log on. If I have that "auto" box checked shouldnt I say logged on even if I leave. Am I being a bitch? Probably, Sorry.

Head Honcho

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by BLT
    Well Clay,
    The only problem I'm having now is if I'm signed on and I leave and go to another wesite, I come back and my name is still on the list of people logged on but the boxes to log on are under that and if I try to post something it tells me to log on. If I have that "auto" box checked shouldnt I say logged on even if I leave. Am I being a bitch? Probably, Sorry.
    No problems. I think you need to delete your cookies and try again. Do you know how to do that?

Comments

No one's touching my cookies!!!
    Um, no I don't know how to do that, I only got two cookies that I know of and their between my legs.
    Tell me how.

Head Honcho

Comments

What browser / version are you using?

Comments

Internet explorer