Gig Posters

Posters: 156357 | Bands: 135960 | Designers: 11547                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Comments

Default i'm kinda pissed off...

I won an auction on ebay. the seller had 5 of the same item and I won all 5. She charged me shipping on all 5 items individually. I paid $24 shipping for something that cost her $8 to 12 to ship. (I even verified on UPS, the way she shipped.)

I got my products and am happy with them. However, I thought the shipping was a little much and left her a NEUTRAL comment feedback.

this is what i said: "shipping kinda pricey but great product & quick shipping nonetheless! thank you".

She came back and left me a NEGATIVE comment feedback with this: "learn how to read the terms all listed prior to your bidding NEGATIVE - - - - -"

I'm floored. I said basically good things except that I thought her shipping was a little much and I did NOT leave negative. I even paused when I was leaving the feedback, i just KNEW something like this would happen.

I guess I can "reply" to her comment, but I'm just flabbergasted.

what do you think? do these comment things really matter? i don't want this to mess with my otherwise stellar feedback comments.

i'm sad.

Comments

sensitive librarian... :P

Premium Member

Comments

move on...

Comments

First of all, as BUYER, never ever leave feedback first. The fuckin SELLER should leave feedback first (as soon as they get your payment).

Then... heh heh... you got the upper hand. If they don't leave me any feedback, neither do I (ha, so there).

I've only had this problem once... with a real vindictive feedbacker who did to me what you just got done.

Second, charging you individual shipping is really asinine and exploitive. Not thinking at all about her customers.

Comments

I'd like to strangle 3/4s of the people I've dealth with, selling vintage toys, over ebay...I even had one guy tell me that I deceived him on some toy "armor" because it wasn't "black" when the armor in the picture was clearly silver......asshole..

Comments

I get aa little frustrated with 'feedback' whores who like start bugging you via emails to PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK before I sometimes even get the thing.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Sash
    First of all, as BUYER, never ever leave feedback first. The fuckin SELLER should leave feedback first (as soon as they get your payment).

Then... heh heh... you got the upper hand. If they don't leave me any feedback, neither do I (ha, so there).

I've only had this problem once... with a real vindictive feedbacker who did to me what you just got done.

Second, charging you individual shipping is really asinine and exploitive. Not thinking at all about her customers.
    hm. good advice. i'm a fairly new ebayer (i only have 26 comments, 25 positive). i did however blacklist her name on a fairly large internet community that does a lot of ebay shopping. So poo on her.

should i reply to her comment? explain what happened (in 80 characters or less!).

thanks y'all. i'll move on after today.

Comments

totally reply... and use all 80 of those characters!

Comments

At most make a comment, but she will construe it as an attack, or rebuttle and respond in kind.

More negative remarks could be left on your record, I say fuck people, but when it comes to reports........

Premium Member

Comments

you should give her negative feedback! fuck her she is a greedy piece of shit! as a matter of fact you should fly to where ever she is at! and give here a fucking pink belly! and take a fat stiny ass dump in her toilet! fuck ebay jerks!