Gig Posters

Posters: 156034 | Bands: 135787 | Designers: 11529                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Comments

Default Flatstock: The Preparation...

Man, I've been swamped from every angle! I can't even think! Gotta get this printed / call so and so / pick up prints / reply to so and so / take dump / smoke cigarette / smoke another cigarette / get turtle un-tangled from the computer cables / call so and so back / sound friendly on the phone / design a poster / ward off other clients waiting for poster / take dump / smoke cigtarette / band practice / ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Calgon take me away!

Premium Member

Comments

Darren is that you singing or snorkelling?

Comments

Dude, that was mean! that's me on a resporator while very sick in the hopital! Meanie!

Premium Member

Comments

You know it's all love baby.

I'm not gonna get my shit together until the week before. I have a bunch of ideas and schemes but i can't commit to anything until I get the rent paying gigs out of the way. That's usually how it works for me.

I'd like to present an 'Art' print at the show...who knows. I have a bunch of other ideas that will take me a day or two to put together. I'm all about efficiency for this thing cuz I'm going to San Fran in a miata, and those little guys have little trunk space.

Comments

I dont know how much cool propaganda stuff I can come up with. I wish I could drop a bomb with some novelty items but I also have no idea. I will do something extra. Not sure what though. I figure if I just have some super amazing topless birds holding up my posters picket style I'll sell alot! Free lapdance with any purchase of 5 posters or more! You know how we do it.

Premium Member

Comments

until then I'm going to hafta wear my aluminium foil hat, so you and others will STOP STEALING my ideas...like the topless chicks.

Propaganda and just plain neat stuff are the best.

I think Mike Fisher should do back patches all heshed out...jean jacket or field jacket style. He thinks I'm kidding.

I never kid.

Comments

I would really like to have like a safety orange hunting cap on with a orange cammo vest, flannel, and a moose maiting call whistle. When passers by merrily pass on by my table I'll pull out a huge 12 guage double barrel and blow my wistle real hard at them. That'll get their attention! Damnit! Naked chicks have been around for thousands of years Brian.

Comments

Here look:

Premium Member

Comments

I know of a place that can print on toothbrushes and lip balm! You could brand your name or a variation of it.

Mebbe have some pint or shot glasses printed up. Kuhn has a few Pushead designs pitned on pint glasses and they look really cool.

Otherwise, try and develop your own secent that you can use while hunting. Or just go day-glo orange and work the hunting angle.

It's all about cool weird shit.

Comments

Dude, i got the same type o lifestyle lately...STRESS!~BUSY!!STRESS!!
    finally had to cut some of my projects down...untill AFTER...otherwise i will be the one in the corner trying to fend off imaginary attackers with a spoon....