Gig Posters

Posters: 155580 | Bands: 135505 | Designers: 11505                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Comments

Default FLATSTOCK THE FILM.

Ok, I was approached here in (of all places) Hollyweird by a film director to make a film about this emerging Poster art thing and all the cats involved past / present / future. I told him about Flatstock and the guy about pooped an eggroll. I talked to Mr. Kozik in detail about the thing and got the approval to have these guys swooping through filming and asking questions. They will interveiw like all attendees and drill Frank for a long time about the whole madness from start to the present. The finished product will rule I'm sure and it will bring some more press to the event They want like a Dogtown and Z-Boys feel to the thing with lots of music and footage of maybe some folks studios etc....They want to have like Iggy Pop or a musical name to narrate it. They want to really do this and basically we just have to be ourselves. It will be fun and an amazing document of all this madness. They want to actually have a theatrical realease of it and enter it in all the Sundance type festivals. So wear your best Leiderhosen! I will most assuredley keep all you posted on the progress of it as it developes.

Comments

As long as they Cast Keanu as me Im down!

..... i want a 'young' jack klugman to play me. or one of the olsen twins.....the cute one!

Comments

<--- ed asner as me.

Comments

too wierd.

Comments

I see it now...all kinds if greataction shots of a bunch potbellied dudes hunched over their lighttables.....then a sudden break for the couch!

heh.

I just want Chantry behind me whispering 'all this too shall pass. oh Ceasar'........

well......proof will be in the pudding. it sounds like a great vehicle for all of us. i just hope that none of us start getting 'attention hungry' and inadvertantly dick each other over......then again i'll probably be the first to proclaim how i gave frank his first 'preston blair' book and how the ethical code of poster artists is known as 'the scrojo docterine'......nevermind.

,,,,i'm ready for my close-up mr demille.

Comments

watch out scrojo
    i'm gonna dick u over for fame and bling!
    muah ha ha ha ha

Comments

Yeah Scroj, let's just see if this guy can get it together. He approched me not the reverse. We'll just see if it goes down. It is a grand idea and this guy was all excited. He doesn't need to have money to get the initial filming at the convention shot. Just for all the editing and sound later on. It's his deal not mine. He said he'd have little snags getting the dough from people he knows in the business. We shall see but it's a guy with good credentials and record. If it does happen it could be very cool.

Comments

Who gets to be Jay Adams and get interviewed from jail?