Gig Posters

Posters: 156357 | Bands: 135960 | Designers: 11547                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Comments

OK...so Flatstock is only a few weeks away. This is new to me as I'm sure it is to a lot of people attending, and since I'm coming from Milwaukee I've got tons to figure out.

I'm sure alot of this has been talked about on other topics but I thought putting it in one place would really be a big help.

How is everyone doing this? how are you getting your stuff there? Are you shipping it to Frank? How are you displaying it? How are you taking orders? How much merch are you actually bringing? How are you packaging the posters you sell for the customers? Are any of you accepting credit cards? How do you do that? What are you doing for promotion (if anything). Are there people driving who would be willing to cart some extra stuff if it was sent to you? What other things should be considered?

I also want to add a personal little note: I hope everyone going is planning and willing on helping everyone there, and not looking at the other attendees as competition. Seeing all the artists pull together for one another would be great! Sharing knowledge experience, joining together as a real community. Everyone will benefit with that kind of attitude.

Plus, I can't wait to meet ya'll.

So anyway...Please share your ideas and plans freely. Thanks!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DaveGink on 2002-08-20 11:57 ]</font>

Comments

gink rules.....

Comments

Gink you kick ass..

I'm mailing a box o my shit to Franks PLace via the Chopper Shop as per the other thread.. From there, I plan to have Frank carry all my shit in his van Saturday morning and get me all set up.. I'm going to have a brunch down on the water. After some champagne belinis, I'll cable car it over to Cell Space and double check Frank got everything in order.. And WAMMO.. all set..

but seriously, same as above but no brunch and substiturte my name for Franks.. Who I think will be getting some transportation from his place to the Cellspace for all the shit??? He hopefully will answer..

Comments

I've offered like ten times, but I got access to a van if shit needs to be moved around.

Comments

I have a car.it's no problem I can rent a van if needed.

what tonnage forklift do I need for your ass?

will a 20 ton suffice?

Comments

OK richie meet me at my studio at 8 am on Saturday with the van.

I'll buy you your morning 40 oz.

first off:

..."I also want to add a personal little note: I hope everyone going is planning and willing on helping everyone there, and not looking at the other attendees as competition. Seeing all the artists pull together for one another would be great! Sharing knowledge experience, joining together as a real community. Everyone will benefit with that kind of attitude. "

RIGHT ON GINK!! united we stand divided we fall. this has the potential of being extreamley beneficial to all for years to come and any self-absorbed 'playground' shit is just going spoil the milk. '..you have my sword!'...'and my arrow!'...' and my ax!'...and scrojo's sharpie!

Comments

I can help with the load in.. and the 20 ton is good.. just keep some hydrolic fluid handy..

Comments

One of my new years resolutions was no booze before noon, but I appreciate the sentiment.

Comments

What were your other resolutions?