Gig Posters

Posters: 156255 | Bands: 135962 | Designers: 11547                 
   
       RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 



 Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    Head Honcho
    Clay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    11,049
    Comments
    301

    Default New Feature - Band list

    OK .. on every poster page, there is now a list of bands for that poster. Click on the band name to view more posters by that band.

    If anyone notices any problems ... please let me know.

    If there are bands missing from a poster, please email me with the poster number(s) ... and I will take a look at it.

    Please remember to add ALL the bands to the band list when submitting posters. Thanks.
    *PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH SUPPORT REQUESTS - CLICK THE CONTACT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE*

  2. #2
    Ron Liberti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Chapel Hill NC
    Posts
    486
    Comments
    1461

    Default

    cool , thank you clay ,
    for everything

  3. #3
    Head Honcho
    Clay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    11,049
    Comments
    301

    Default

    No problem! Lots more to come.
    *PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH SUPPORT REQUESTS - CLICK THE CONTACT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE*

  4. #4
    Ron Liberti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Chapel Hill NC
    Posts
    486
    Comments
    1461

    Default

    p.s.
    i like the new colors
    it gives the posters more....

    power ?


    I think it works

  5. #5
    Premium Member
    Unitus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    minneapolis, mn
    Posts
    16,464
    Comments
    4253

    Default Re: New Feature - Band list

    Quote Originally Posted by Clay
    OK .. on every poster page, there is now a list of bands for that poster. Click on the band name to view more posters by that band.

    If anyone notices any problems ... please let me know.
    cool!

    great idea. everyone i tried so far, no workie.

    i get this:

    Not Found
    The requested URL /\posters.php was not found on this server.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.gigposters.com Port 80

  6. #6
    Head Honcho
    Clay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    11,049
    Comments
    301

    Default Re: New Feature - Band list

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitus
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay
    OK .. on every poster page, there is now a list of bands for that poster. Click on the band name to view more posters by that band.

    If anyone notices any problems ... please let me know.
    cool!

    great idea. everyone i tried so far, no workie.

    i get this:

    Not Found
    The requested URL /\posters.php was not found on this server.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.gigposters.com Port 80
    Huh? Can you let me know a URL of one that is not working for you?
    *PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH SUPPORT REQUESTS - CLICK THE CONTACT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE*

  7. #7
    Premium Member
    Unitus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    minneapolis, mn
    Posts
    16,464
    Comments
    4253

    Default Re: New Feature - Band list

    Quote Originally Posted by Clay
    Huh? Can you let me know a URL of one that is not working for you?
    sure. http://www.gigposters.com/\posters.php?band=30515 is the url that gave me the same error messege for Guy Burwell's new Cat "Powder" link. everyone i've clicked on does the same thing. ???

  8. #8
    Premium Member
    Unitus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    minneapolis, mn
    Posts
    16,464
    Comments
    4253

    Default

    oh, and Internet Explorer 5.2 for mac OSX...

  9. #9
    Premium Member
    Unitus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    minneapolis, mn
    Posts
    16,464
    Comments
    4253

    Default

    just tried with Safari, and it does the same thing.

  10. #10
    Premium Member
    Unitus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    minneapolis, mn
    Posts
    16,464
    Comments
    4253

    Default

    seems to work with Mozilla though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •