Bon soir, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, this is your new captain speaking.
I have the pleasure to herd you cats during our annual get together in Hamburg from now on.
I took this job over from Mara, who took care of FS Hamburg for what must have felt like an eternity! Big props to her! She has more important things to do now: still taking care of whiny brats, but at least, these are her own now!
A few words on the basics:
- Flatstock Europe 12 (and the Reeperbahn Festival) will be running for four days this year, September 17 till 20.
- Opening hours: Wednesday 4.30 - 11 pm, Thursday to Saturday 2 pm till 12 am.
- We have a one off situation this year, a different tent set up, using the whole width of the Spielbudenplatz. This has to do with the complete demolition of the whole building block right next to the square in the last months, including The Molotow and the famous Esso Gas Station. I feel your pain!
- On sunday, as usual, we will have some after-show-extravaganza going on, that you don't wanna miss. It may include a boat ride, it may not, so book your return flights accordingly.
Book your flights now anyways!
- We still have to work out some minor contractual details, but I'd say, that we will open registration in the first week of August.
I see you paint thinners in roughly two months!