Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135211 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Hybrid View

Comments

Lightbulb Need a Poster Print for Short Film - Vintage Feel

I had some good luck posting here a year or two back and went on to hire one artist 3 different times and another artist twice. This is a different type of project though that doesn't really suit their styles so I am back to see who is out there with the goal being to form yet another on going relationship working and designing for us. We've made 4 Short films, One Spec video, One Tone Reel and multiple music videos already. With a feature film and more to go. So the work will be there if your style fits.

As for me, I am the Owner and Founder of an Austin Based LLC called Paper Street Pictures. We make small indie horror/thriller short films. Our last couple projects have played in festivals across the globe.

Unfortunately though, this one is more of a passion project and everything is out of pocket for us. So we don't have much of a budget. But hey at least we have *some* budget

Total cost we want to keep in the $200-$250 range here. And we are looking for something that has something of an aged look but with an edge. Something that can personalize the isolation and loneliness of our main character. But we can talk about all this if you think you'd be a good fit.

So drop me an email with examples of your work and what your range is. Thanks!

If you want to know more about us you can find information on our FB page:

www.facebook.com/paper.st.pictures

You can also email me directly: aaron@paperstreetpictures.com

Comments

Hello All!

So I have talked with the team and we really don't want to have to cut too many corners here and are willing to up our budget. We really want something solid and will be scrapping together some additional funds to make this happen.

So if you were on the fence, we have upped our asking budget to $350. Not sure if that helps at all and we are well aware it's still not a lot but hopefully it represents a fair enough amount for us to get working together.

Thanks either way!

Aaron

Aaron:

I'm looking to boost my portfolio with projects just like this. Check out the last few pages of my issuu:

http://issuu.com/deweerd/docs/folio_jan12