Gig Posters

Posters: 155629 | Bands: 135530 | Designers: 11505                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Which is the most popular Epson ink printer right now?

I've been putting off buying a printer since I'm a student but I've become far too familiar at my local printing shop and it's adding up, they also don't have water resistant transparencies which drives me crazy. So for under 1,000 bucks, what is the best Epson on the market right now? My search came up with the R3000 and 1430, are those still my best bet?

I've been using an Epson 2200 with Fast RIP software for years with excellent results. I use water resistant 13 X19" film from Fixxons.
    The cartridges are very cheap for the printer on discount cartridge websites too.
    You can find a 2200 for around $200-300. Rip programs can get pricey though.
    Hope this helps.

Yes.....Rybones77 is right
    Epson 2200 is good to use and affordable too.....

Epson 1430 (around 250$), Accurip for halftone and all black cartrige (500$), 6 empty auto-reset ink cartrige from ebay (20$), 1L of Dye black Ink on ebay (20$), waterproof film. All black printer with great result for film outpout.