Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135215 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default In desperate need of flyer asap!!!!!

Hello, my name is Miles. I'm the accordionist in a band that has a show on November 23rd--and was due to already have the flyer to the venue in mid-October--so I'm already late and I really really need help (I can't draw and have a Mac OS X computer that I don't know how to use well, so I would do it myself if I could, but I need something that looks good/legit and I can't produce that). Our previous artist backed out and now we are left at square one.

So I need an artist who can design my band a flyer based on the following:
    1. I need it by the end of October at the very latest!
    2. I can only afford $30 to $50 for the flyer. A slightly higher price is negotiable based on the quality of work. However, I'm on a tight budget.
    3. It needs to be a yellow background with all the necessary info.
    4. I don't have huge requirements as to the art itself that specifically will be on it. I'm willing to leave it loosely up to the artist's interpretation as long as it looks good--especially since you as the artist will most likely think of and create something beyond what I could've thought of--I simply need something that is professional, presentable, eye-catching and appealing, and matches the vibe of the band(s). You can hear us/view any essential information at our website (www.recklesspassengers.com)- as for the other band Captain Captain- they are indie-folk (you can hear them at their facebook- https://www.facebook.com/CaptCaptain)

Here's the pertinent info:
    Reckless Passengers (the headlining band)
    Captain Captain (the opening band)
    At: The Jewish Mother, 320 Granby Street Norfolk, VA
    On: November 23rd
    Time: 9 pm
    If interested, please contact me ASAP!!!

Comments

I simply need something that is professional, presentable, eye-catching and appealing, and matches the vibe of the band(s).
    I can only afford $30 to $50 for the flyer.
    Quote Originally Posted by miles_accordionist View Post
    I'm the accordionist in a band
    i lolled

If you still need it,
    check this out:
    Dar Golan Graphic Design

and contact me:
    Dargolan@gmail.com