Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135211 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Comments

Default the incredible string band

anyone heard of them going on tour? an older customer brought me some bootlegs the other day, and by chance one of the cds was an ISB cd. they're rumored to be going on tour, so i was wondering if anyone had been contacted to do a poster yet. i usually hate the folky/hippie, sitar-driven shit, but reminded me a bit of os mutantes.

Never heard of them.

Speaking of Hippie shit I caught Polyphonic Spree on MTV music awards tonight. God damn and baby Jesus that group sucks. I want to punch that dude in his ear.

That whole MTV awards was just horrible. i thought I hated MTV until I watched that mess. P-Diddy had a mohawk. What is the world coming too?

Comments

i'm going to make you do the poster if they come here, mike. it'll be your glorious introduction into all that is groovy and beautiful. here, have this flower, maaaan...

I would actually like to do a poster for them. I would put a picture of Manson or Jim Jones on it.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumFluoride
    P-Diddy had a mohawk.

asshole.

Comments

heh, that would be awesome. if it happens, i want it to be the most psychedelic, hard to read poster possible. like, something that hurts to look at - like some of those old fillmore posters. two oranges and a red or some shit.

I used to do a lot of that psych stuff about 15 years ago. I could easily bust some shit like that.

Comments

i didn't know you sold artwork out of your van when you travelled with the dead...

Quote Originally Posted by dustin wallace
    i didn't know you sold artwork out of your van when you travelled with the dead...
    Niether did I.

Premium Member

Comments

ISB were one of the "forgotten" players at Woodstock, like Neil Young and CCR. Amongst connoiseurs of '60s/'70s folk, they are one of the most renowned bands, and while I don't have any albums of theirs yet, I do have a pretty cool film of them, and I like the psychedelic aspects of their work.
    Super-absorbant, for those messy spills:
    Forbidden Eye Design | Chateau Vulgaria