Gig Posters

Posters: 154832 | Bands: 134996 | Designers: 11470                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Premium Member

Comments

Default NHL Season - 2013/2014

Let it begin...

GO LEAFS GO

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm an asshole!

Ass, Grass or Cash... No-one designs for free...

posters / Facebook / Gallery Work / Ad/Promo work / WWW.SKULLUXE.COM / Big Cartel Store

Premium Member

Comments

No Dan No.....Canuckleheads, with the goalie that just won't go away!
    Andymac

services www.squeegeeville.com
    equipment www.tmiscreenprinting.com

Todo es empezar.

Premium Member

Comments

Premium Member

Comments

Another year, another complete shit Oilers team. Same old story. Horrendous goaltending and below average defence. You can score 5 goals a night all you want, but it doesn't mean shit if you're going to let just as many pucks go in your own net.

Looking forward to March though. I'm going to go see that shit Oilers team in Detroit!
    "I find it funny that this other dude is going to be quoting writings that are over two thousand years old and Robbie is going to be quoting gigposters.com." - allenboe

MrBlonde7: Ahh, arguing the finer points of semen coverage. 2007-12-05 12:11:25

Premium Member

Comments

Oh, man. The Oilers suck-suck-suckitty suck-suck suck. They just plain suck!

As far as expectations to performance goes, this is probably the worst season in the club's history.
    "I find it funny that this other dude is going to be quoting writings that are over two thousand years old and Robbie is going to be quoting gigposters.com." - allenboe

Premium Member

Comments

I'm OK with my guys. Looks like we can handle the east, I'm just hoping they can figure out the Shartz - at least we get lots of practice, t games in a week. Beat them twice, we can regain first.

Oh, and sorry Dan for the spanking....all those migrant Torontonians who spent a small fortune to go to the game last night will be slinking into work Monday. Number 1 Canadian team? Fuck your hat TSN.
    Andymac

Todo es empezar.

Comments

How can the Oilers continually suck this bad? It's baffling.

Premium Member

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Andymac View Post
    I'm OK with my guys. Looks like we can handle the east, I'm just hoping they can figure out the Shartz - at least we get lots of practice, t games in a week. Beat them twice, we can regain first.

Oh, and sorry Dan for the spanking....all those migrant Torontonians who spent a small fortune to go to the game last night will be slinking into work Monday. Number 1 Canadian team? Fuck your hat TSN.
    To be fair... TSN saying Toronto was the number one Canadian team was stupid... only 1 game ahead of the Canucks before puck drop and have an abysmal shooting differential... no one here said we were number 1... however, I expect alot more out of the Buds than what they showed last night... except for penalty killing... they sucked...
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm an asshole!

Ass, Grass or Cash... No-one designs for free...

posters / Facebook / Gallery Work / Ad/Promo work / WWW.SKULLUXE.COM / Big Cartel Store

Premium Member

Comments

The goalie (Reimer?) was way better than the score - that opening sequence where he made all those saves, would usually lead to Van giving up a stupid goal.

the local pundits (Pass It To Bulis - pretty funny guys) thought in part the reason for the Canuckleheads taking over the game had to do with our favorite pest Burrows getting Kessel off the ice for 5 in their 'fight'. Toronto had started to take the game back, then that happened. Just before, he had been chirping him at the bench making slash motions. Next shift, the wrestling match. After that, game over.

Lou played a good game too. Another shutout. He's looking pretty good.

TSN? Toronto Sports Network as it's known in the rest of Canadia.
    Andymac

Todo es empezar.

Premium Member

Comments

How can the Oilers continually suck this bad? It's baffling
    Until that team gets decent some defence, they are going nowhere.