Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135211 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Transparency edges show up in screen !!

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I'm kinda new to screen printing, but have done a few screens before and never had this. The edges of the transparency shows up in the wash out. So when I print the lines show. I've been told I can fix it by using a be of emulsion, but I'm wondering why it's happen ??
    Thanks

Ignore all the other issues with this print. I've solved them and was going a bit crazy testing some things. It's just the edge lines I can't work out.

Comments

yep it happens. Nothing that strange about it. Shooting for longer can help but not always. Block out anything you don't want to print before printing.

No worries then thanks for that. I won't stress to much about it and just fix it after

I've found that if I trim the films before shooting with a less than razor sharp knife, the edges tend to show up in the stencil. As stated above, I use some block out on the print side of the screen and all is well.

I'm new here. Hi.