Gig Posters

Posters: 156357 | Bands: 135960 | Designers: 11547                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Premium Member

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by squeegeethree View Post
    We keep a window wash squeegee where we reclaim and develop screens. A quick pass on both sides with the squeegee and not only will you not have water drip down your arm but your drying time will be cut down in half.
    That's a great idea.

Comments

Dude seriously... that squeegee idea... totally one of those 'duh' awesome ideas. I'm surprised silkscreening supplies hasn't bought a bunch of cheap squeegees from China, rebranded them as 'washout squeegees' and started charging 80 bucks a pop for them... Thanks for sharing that one!

Secret passage... now that is the simplest idea... why didn't I think of that?

Andy... extra money at the stoplight? How do you think I already make my living?

Thanks everyone! Will post pics when all this is assembled.

c-

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    Dude seriously... that squeegee idea... totally one of those 'duh' awesome ideas. I'm surprised silkscreening supplies hasn't bought a bunch of cheap squeegees from China, rebranded them as 'washout squeegees' and started charging 80 bucks a pop for them... Thanks for sharing that one!

c-
    There are high end ones I've seen in shops that are basically a squeegee mounted to a vacuum. That version almost completely dries the screen while squeegeeing it.

Comments

Shopvac + duct tape + squeegee = PROFIT

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post

Secret passage... now that is the simplest idea... why didn't I think of that?

Andy... extra money at the stoplight? How do you think I already make my living?

Thanks everyone! Will post pics when all this is assembled.

c-

I still say christmas lights and a tiny trained mouse to change the bulbs when they burn out every 2 days.

Premium Member

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by farleypig View Post
    I still say christmas lights and a tiny trained mouse to change the bulbs when they burn out every 2 days.
    I vote Mice. Although it is possible those already exist in the shop.

Comments

Tried to train the one mouse that was there to rack for me but he sucked at it so we had to let him go. He's now hanging out under the West Seattle Bridge with a tin cup begging for cheese and cheap booze.