Gig Posters

Posters: 156388 | Bands: 135994 | Designers: 11550                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Premium Member

Comments

Default Basecamp or are there alternatives?

I'm working for a very young company that is experiencing serious growing pains. Because of how busy they are emails are starting to get lost and it's time to figure out a new way to organize.

Has anyone used basecamp and like it? Is there something better to help keep us all on track?

We use Basecamp at my architectural firm and it works great. It's nice to have a central area for you and your clients to meet and organize things.

Premium Member

Comments

We just switched from Basecamp to Unfuddle, I liked basecamp and haven't spent much time with Unfuddle yet.

Comments

We use Basecamp. I think we're testing some other ones, but Basecamp is the one we've been using the longest. Will update if we find something promising.

Maybe Project Pier? Check out some suggestions here and here.

Comments

At the studio I work at we were using BaseCamp, but the producers here had some issues with it's functionality and so we switched over to Active Collab. Seems to work really good.

activeCollab - Project Management and Collaboration Tool

Comments

I use Basecamp every day in my design business and it's essential to our workflow. Very intuitive... Clients love it. They just rolled-out a new calendar and scheduling system that just rocks.

Not too many bad things I can say about it.

Comments

We use basecamp - it's good. I actually don't find it too intuitive, and we've had a few problems with it not always sending out emails for thread updates, but overall it's good.

Comments

I'm the client on a project (my website re-design) and I love using Basecamp. I hadn't used it prior to the designer I'm working with, but it's really cool and makes all of the steps and actions seem logical and linear and lays them out clearly in terms of who'se turn it is to do something next.

Premium Member

Comments

We also use BaseCamp but I wish there was an intranet alternative (ie. not publicly facing, third-party operated).
    My Gallery of Posters: http://www.popfuel.com/gallery

Basecamp is great. It's easy and simple to use. Been using it for a year already and I really find it really useful of keeping track of tasks and projects. You can also try project management software alternatives which includes freshbooks, deskaway, central desktop, etc.