Gig Posters

Posters: 155580 | Bands: 135493 | Designers: 11505                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Where to get custom low cost posters?

Hey guys. I'm brand new to this forum as I usually deal in T-shirts. In the quest for cool t-shirt designs I have come across some designs that would look cool on posters. If i were to produce lets say 20" x 30" posters of the two designs below, 100 posters at a time, whats the lowest per poster price I can get? Thanks

Comments

Ok firstly, do you have the rights to these images? There's no point sweating low prices when your setting yourself up to get sued or C&Ded.
    Secondly, you really think these posters are worth your investment? How many college crews are there out there? You think they have money for some reason. These images look mid 20th century in their design, hows that going to help you make sales?
    Thirdly, you want cheap then make them offset, cmyk like everything else printed in this world. You want them to look good then spend the money to have someone hand print these in screen print and hire a designer to make a contemporary image.

you can buy low cost posters on voizart.com .