Gig Posters

Posters: 156080 | Bands: 135799 | Designers: 11529                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Hey guys. Longtime lurker but never had too much to say. But then again there used to be a lot more to read through. Figured I'd say hello. I live in Tampa,FL. I've been printing traffic signs for 5 or 6 years and I've been printing my own stuff and hacking my way through teaching myself design at the same time. I've got a home setup for posters and t-shirts in my garage, and I'm just now venturing into self-employment. And I like cheddar, the sharper the better.

Comments

Hi there. If all the lurkers would just start posting there would be more to read through. Cheddar's ah-ight. Florida is not know for it's cheese.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dead On View Post
    Hey guys. Longtime lurker but never had too much to say. But then again there used to be a lot more to read through. Figured I'd say hello. I live in Tampa,FL. I've been printing traffic signs for 5 or 6 years and I've been printing my own stuff and hacking my way through teaching myself design at the same time. I've got a home setup for posters and t-shirts in my garage, and I'm just now venturing into self-employment. And I like cheddar, the sharper the better.
    Where are ya in Tampa...?

Comments
    Items for Sale

I wanna see traffic signs.

Palm Harbor, actually. Outskirts. Do you live nearby? And I can take some traffic sign pictures next time I'm in there. I'm working outta my garage right now but they still call me in when they get backed up. We print almost everything by hand. Big stuff on a one arm. For big runs I occasionally use a super old, rickety-ass Filbar semi-auto.

Comments

Can you send me reject traffic signs for my art projects? kthnxbai!

If you're serious this could be arranged. They normally just get scrapped.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dead On View Post
    If you're serious this could be arranged. They normally just get scrapped.
    I think it'd be fun to do some of my bud Norwell's art on old traffic signs...

Premium Member

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by squeegeethree View Post
    If all the lurkers would just start posting there would be more to read through.
    This is true. Hoping to get a small print setup in my basement in early June. Been lurking here lots lately to see how I want to build stuff, so I don't have much insight on printing to share. Maybe I'll have some non-print stuff to share later.

Welcome, Dead On. I was actually thinking about traffic signs earlier this week (about how they are much bigger when you get up to them than when you are driving by and they take up more room on your wall that one would imagine). I would have thought most of them are plotted and cut on reflective vinyl or something. Now I'd also like to see some of these signs.

Premium Member
    Comments

Fuck art. I want to print traffic signs.