Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135238 | Designers: 11484                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Sefar GreenScreen Trax

Cheap alternative to Newman roller frames... and if my math is correct, they're also a cheap alternative to static frames. Anyone ever used these?

TraxScreen

GreenScreen Trax Frame - YouTube

Seems like after time, if the mesh slacks, you could just fold it over once more before locking it into the side tracks.

Comments

ask anymac. I think he knows a bunch about them.

Premium Member

Comments

Those Shur-loc things look like you need a lot of table space to do them.

I own some greentrax screens and I love them. Haven't noticed any problems with losing tension. I've just had problems with me not paying attention and putting holes in my screens.

You should buy them from this guy so he can buy more beer and go on motorcycle trips and show the rest of us how it's done:
    Squeegeeville — Screenprinting Equipment

Andy also has the bigger screens which it appears no one else does.

Comments

I bought four from Andy recently. So far they're great! Incredibly easy to stretch. And after the initial investment in the frames and tool the second meshing you do will be about half the cost of buying new static frames...or even having static frames re-meshed if you have to ship them somewhere to be re-meshed. I'm a fan so far. You do have to be careful and put a couple pieces of tape over the mesh where it rests in your clamps. Also have to put a little piece of cardboard underneath the frame in the clamps to get a good solid contact between the frame and the clamp. But once you get used to those two easy things they're great.

Premium Member

Comments

Glad to hear they are working for you. The response from the schools and artists at the SGC show in Milwaukee last week was crazy. yesterday I got a major order from one university, and it looks like a lot more will come in.

We sell over the web anywhere in USA and Canada, they are shipped direct from the Sefar warehouse in Kansas City. We have frames and mesh in all sizes, from 20x24, 20x28, 23x31, and 25x36.

Going to do the draw this weekend for the free starter kits - 3 from FS 38 in Austin, and 3 from SGC Milwaukee. Good odds from FS, only about 30 entries. SGC it is closer to 500. Good luck.

More info here:

Squeegeeville — Screenprinting Equipment

GreenScreen Restretchable screen system | TMI Screenprinting
    Andymac

services www.squeegeeville.com
    equipment www.tmiscreenprinting.com

Todo es empezar.

Comments

Right on! We built a stretching rig last year, but it's a slow process -- 15-20 mins getting everything set up, then waiting for glue to dry. These look way easier, and honestly, the mesh is cheaper than the stuff we've been ordering by the yard.

Premium Member

Comments

let me know when you want to pull the trigger. We have a large order going to Uni of Sask, I'll see how bad the customs crap is. these all ship out of Kansas City. As usual, shipping to Canada is a pain. world's longest bureaucratic border!
    Andymac

services www.squeegeeville.com
    equipment www.tmiscreenprinting.com

Todo es empezar.