Art Crank Bike Poster Show / Seattle / looking for artists
I'm writing on behalf of my friend Charles Youel who is the man behind the Art Crank poster shows. ARTCRANK | A Poster Party for Bike People
He is looking for Seattle area poster artists for the first Art Crank Seattle show coming up in June. Some specifics are listed below. Charles is good people, and the show is very professionally run so if you are interested, (or know anyone else who might be), please contact Charles.
Our basic concept is to display and sell original, bike-inspired poster art by local artists.
Artists will be asked to produce one original poster design and provide:
1 Display Copy
30 Sale Copies
All posters will be sold for $40 each. ARTCRANK takes a 40% commission on all poster sales, with the remaining 60% going to the artist.