Gig Posters

Posters: 154224 | Bands: 134485 | Designers: 11430                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Need Fast Turnaround, Minimalistic, Horror Movie Poster

Just a quick one sheet needed on a budget (but at least we have a budget, right? )

But seriously, I am the Owner and Founder of an Austin Based LLC called Paper Street Pictures. We make small indie horror/thriller short films. Our last project 'malevolence' will have an unexpectedly early premiere and I'd love to have a poster on display.

50% up front, 50% upon delivery. Would like to keep this all under $200. I know that is extremely low but with this being minimalistic and more of a simple design hopefully that makes it easier on you as well.

More importantly this is a trial both for you and us. And ideally working with us would hopefully become an on-going venture. I have another film currently being edited, and a feature film this fall. All of which will need posters, marketing materials and more.

If you want to know more about us you can find information on our FB page:

www.facebook.com/paper.st.pictures

You can also email me directly: aaron@paperstreetpictures.com

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

Hi Aaron, I'm local and might be interested in working with you in the future, but that really is a pretty minimal budget. I'm working on a one sheet right now, and file size alone can be a burdensome and time-consuming issue, especially if there are photographic elements. Just getting it print-ready is worth the price you're offering, not counting the design.

Before the professionals on here start to rag on you for asking for something quickly for next to nothing, I'd simply ask you to remember the old "Good, Fast & Cheap" rule: You can pick any two.
    Good Ideas thru Bad Living™

Asshole for the People™