Gig Posters

Posters: 156375 | Bands: 135980 | Designers: 11549                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Would love YOUR help with the TEXAS benefit for NORTON RECORDS!

Hey Gigposters gang-- I'm sure that many of y'all are familiar with Brooklyn-based Norton Records, and the bad luck that fell upon them in Hurricane Sandy's aftermath (Their warehouse was flooded, and their label inventory and much of their archives were devastated). Well, I've put together a big Texas benefit show to assist Billy & Miriam in rebuilding. The show is called "For the Love of Norton", and will be held at The Continental Club in Austin on FRIDAY, MARCH 8th.

What I'd like to ask, is if there are some folks here, who would be interested and willing to donate some items for the raffles & auctions that we're doing in-conjunction with the event? We've had lots of CDs and vinyl being contributed to the cause, but I would LOVE to have some of the amazing show posters (and maybe t-shirts, etc., as well) created by the Gigposters community of artists and designers!

For more info on the show, swing by my web page at Welcome to www.AtomicJukebox.com

If you are interested in helping out, please PM me here, or e-mail me via the contact page on my website.

Thanks a mil for your consideration! Long live Norton!!

Comments

Any cool posters, etc., would be great.... Especially garage rock, roots, rockabilly, soul, et al. And EVERY penny raised will be going directly to Norton Records!