Gig Posters

Posters: 156383 | Bands: 135985 | Designers: 11550                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Premium Member

Comments

I wonder if the $75,000 price tag for a finished game includes ongoing maintenance.
    My Gallery of Posters: http://www.popfuel.com/gallery

Comments

Update bump,...got some pretty cool players backing this project. Do what you can to help make this happen.

On a personal note. I have know Wade for over 20 years and he is by far one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
    His talent, drive and craftsmenship are what is so missing in this age of digital. I respect him to the highest degree and I'm so
    glad and honored to say he's my friend. We have a friendship that is as solid as they come. He can call me or I can call him when ever we need something. It can be just to talk or to figure something out. We get on the same page real fast and understand why we do what we do even when nobody else get's it. It is has never been about money between the two of us. You need help and I'm there
    so today I'm here for him dong what I can to make this happen.

do what you can

-loco

Comments

For some of you that might not know. This is one of the pinball machines that Wade made with Dirty Donny doing the artwork.
    It is/was a huge pinball project for James Hetfield of Metallica. There is one of these out there

http://www.gigposters.com/forums/any...m-pinball.html

Comments

Comments

Just a friendly reminder to help out with this very cool pinball project and to let you know that this friday (March 8th) there is
    going to a screening of a documentary that has been made about my friend Wade and his ove of pinball and how
    he does all he can to keep it alive. It will be at Camera 12 Cinemas, S 2nd St, San Jose, CA
    Cinequest documentary
    Cinequest - Wade Krause: Pinball Artist

Kickerstarter project
    Bring Back the Arcade! Custom Pinball Art Show by Tilt Warning Customs — Kickstarter

-loco
    Last edited by loco; 03-04-2013 at 08:00 AM.