Gig Posters

Posters: 156383 | Bands: 135985 | Designers: 11550                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Premium Member

Comments

the wings have enough injuries to field a baseball team. hoping the law of averages comes into play for a healthy late-april. (grrr!)

Premium Member

Comments

What are ticket prices and availability like in Detroit? I'm thinking of visiting a friend down there in March and wouldn't mind catching a game.
    "I find it funny that this other dude is going to be quoting writings that are over two thousand years old and Robbie is going to be quoting gigposters.com." - allenboe

MrBlonde7: Ahh, arguing the finer points of semen coverage. 2007-12-05 12:11:25

Premium Member

Comments

prices for lower level range from $120-$145 ish (I think.) all home games are definitely sold out (minus some straggler single seats) but, unless it is a game that we buy for at the beginning of the season, we usually do Craig's List. it's cool, especially if it's a last minute, spur of the moment thing...you might end up with tickets under face value (or at least not pay the TM fees)

if you haven't been to The Joe, you definitely should do so before the new arena goes up. still a couple of years away. one of the last gritty, old time, arenas left.

Premium Member

Comments

Cool. Thanks!
    "I find it funny that this other dude is going to be quoting writings that are over two thousand years old and Robbie is going to be quoting gigposters.com." - allenboe

MrBlonde7: Ahh, arguing the finer points of semen coverage. 2007-12-05 12:11:25

Premium Member

Comments

Nice comeback for the Canucks. Always entertaining with Chicago.
    Andymac

services www.squeegeeville.com
    equipment www.tmiscreenprinting.com

Todo es empezar.

Premium Member

Comments

Hawks getting the SO win will make it a little easier meeting you at Flatstock, Andy.

Premium Member

Comments

If I make it. Your government decided yesterday that I shouldn't be allowed to come down there and help American companies and their workers. Cost me a few thousand dollars when I got turned around at the airport. Cost the company I was going to do a 2 day specialized instruction on production of thick film screens and stencils for an industrial application days and weeks. They are pissed. I'm pissed.

The border officer who conducted my interview jokingly said they would give a hairdresser a temp visa kind of summed it up. His supervisor decided I wasn't worthy. So my trip to Austin may not happen if I get the same shit in 3 weeks.

I know this ain't hockeytalk, and I know you and the rest of my American friends aren't your government, but today you are all lumped together in my lizard brain. So fuck the Hawks. Oh and the next motherfucker from south of the border that writes to me asking for free info or suggestions or plans for a vac table or wonders how to to a certain thing, send your request to the USA government. They can help you. Why should I?
    Andymac

services www.squeegeeville.com
    equipment www.tmiscreenprinting.com

Todo es empezar.

Premium Member

Comments

...and another injury. howard! argh! i don't think I've ever seen such a congested injury list of first/second liners.

Premium Member

Comments

andy, good idea to start planting your back story now so you have a credible excuse for not facing me in austin!

just kidding. sucks to be denied, especially at the border. f'd up that somebody could deny you entry after everything has already been set up...and you're expecting money to be coming in from the gig.

on the plus side we can both rejoice that wings had another injury!

Premium Member

Comments

damn, andy. sorry to hear. i was typing my post while you posted. sucks.

insert "it's a long season, mike" here, but, that is so not applicable this year. 4 of those injuries happened at practice and/or morning skates. unreal. the hawks winning really takes the sting off. pffft.