Gig Posters

Posters: 154832 | Bands: 134973 | Designers: 11470                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Smile Jazz junkies released

Hi to all you print and Jazz fans,

Today I'm announcing the release of Jazz Junkies. It's my new Kickstarter campaign and I am trying to spread the good word to all the serious print collectors and Jazz junkies out there. I'm reaching out to this great community to help me reach my funding goal..Please have a look:

Jazz Junkies (silk screened prints) by Kamiblue

Three 20"x 21" limited edition CMYK silk screened prints of legendary Jazz musicians: Billie Holiday, Charlie Parker and Chet Baker designed as a triptych.
    Only $20 for 1 or $50 for the set including US shipping.

Thanks,
    Kamiblue
    Last edited by kamiblue; 02-07-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Premium Member

Comments

<sigh>
    Shizouka!

Brg!

"I don't know shit about screenprinting and can still tell all the questions you ask are retarded." -Blonde
    I can't imagine being in this position and saying to myself "Hey! I bet the people at Gigposters will be helpful!". -Phoon

Comments

Been done a million times. Boring.

What the hell? RickG--<sigh> and then you have the audacity to post some link to some shitty crap that you are promoting? Hearts and bacon and mustaches and lame vector art and video games and some truly crappy text shit--really?
    and andydiesel--No, it's just been done once....
    You guys are jerks --Do you have any idea of the amount of work and love I put into these prints for you to just summarily dismiss them, well, it's a bit upsetting. What kind of community is this?
    oh, and Andy I like your site--It seems you have some talented artists listed--However, when it comes to you well there's just a crummy thumbnail and a coming soon....Show your own work and let's see whose work is boring...
    Last edited by kamiblue; 02-08-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by kamiblue View Post
    What the hell? RickG--<sigh> and then you have the audacity to post some link to some shitty crap that you are promoting? Hearts and bacon and mustaches and lame vector art and video games and some truly crappy text shit--really?
    and andydiesel--No, it's just been done once....
    You guys are jerks --Do you have any idea of the amount of work and love I put into these prints for you to just summarily dismiss them, well, it's a bit upsetting. What kind of community is this?
    oh, and Andy I like your site--It seems you have some talented artists listed--However, when it comes to you well there's just a crummy thumbnail and a coming soon....Show your own work and let's see whose work is boring...
    hahahaha, you're a dumb ass.

You're a lame ass! If it wasn't so obvious I'd hire you to print a poster for yourself, which would read:

ANDY STERN = F'IN LAME ASS

You have this business, which I assume is meant to promote art--and yet you feel it necessary to just dismiss my work, while showing none of your own..What's wrong with you?

The complete works of Andy Stern:
    Last edited by kamiblue; 02-08-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Comments

baaaaawk baaaaawk baaaaawk

Premium Member

Comments

Hi, Andy!
    Shizouka!

Brg!

"I don't know shit about screenprinting and can still tell all the questions you ask are retarded." -Blonde
    I can't imagine being in this position and saying to myself "Hey! I bet the people at Gigposters will be helpful!". -Phoon

oh, and btw your icon sucks and is really, really boring--been done ten million times..

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ImJustRickG View Post
    Hi, Andy!
    Hi, Rick!

Wanna meet up later and rub our bare chests on our boring posters?

We can do a Kickstarter campaign to pay for the gas money and Vaseline!