Gig Posters

Posters: 155619 | Bands: 135529 | Designers: 11506                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Comments

Feel better, Sal! Glad to see these books come out after all the work you put into them!

Comments

Please blame the book delays on Dark Horse, not me, it contributed to a lot of stress, which was a factor in my open heart surgery, there's still more complications I have to deal with, and since I haven't been able to work, my house is being foreclosed on and I have to get all my stuff packed and put into storage. Plus I have anueryism operation coming up in April, so being homeless is not going to help that, ha ha.

Anyways, I redid the two other books in this set, "A Fistful of Rock & Roll" and "It's Only Rock & Roll But I Like It". The first one the cover is by Stainboy and the second one the cover is by Tanxxx.

I will have copies of these two books too, next week.

I am going to do a special deal, if people from Gigposters buy all three books direct from me, I will make a package deal of 40% or so off of the retail price AND I will throw in a free EF poster too. You will be getting them a YEAR EARLY too! Before anyone else does at the online shops.

I will post the final price soon, I sure need the word spread and all the help I can get.

Comments

The new book is 1 of 3 volumes in total, almost 1000 pages between all 3 books, all with amazing art featured in each book:
    http://www.amazon.com/From-Here-Ther...dp/1461003695/

you can go there to "look inside" book. They just show the beginning section, which is an art history about influences on today's artists from the last 100 years, the rest of the book is tons of great early poster and record cover art from 1960s to end of 1990s. Very inspirational art! anyone any good from back then is in it.

The other 2 forthcoming books are art from 2000 to 2010.

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

I'll buy the complete package!

best of luck with the upcoming operation!

Quote Originally Posted by Salcanzonieri View Post
    Please blame the book delays on Dark Horse, not me, it contributed to a lot of stress, which was a factor in my open heart surgery, there's still more complications I have to deal with, and since I haven't been able to work, my house is being foreclosed on and I have to get all my stuff packed and put into storage. Plus I have anueryism operation coming up in April, so being homeless is not going to help that, ha ha.

Anyways, I redid the two other books in this set, "A Fistful of Rock & Roll" and "It's Only Rock & Roll But I Like It". The first one the cover is by Stainboy and the second one the cover is by Tanxxx.

I will have copies of these two books too, next week.

I am going to do a special deal, if people from Gigposters buy all three books direct from me, I will make a package deal of 40% or so off of the retail price AND I will throw in a free EF poster too. You will be getting them a YEAR EARLY too! Before anyone else does at the online shops.

I will post the final price soon, I sure need the word spread and all the help I can get.
    pöster | müsic | posterkrauts ja

»You're funny... for a German.« – Crosshair

Comments

Good luck Sal, hang in there and get better. Your a good dude!

Comments

WOW! I just got the proof copy for the "A Fistful of Rock & Roll" book, I have to say, Amazon did an amazing job! The color matching is suberb as well as the print and paper quality. 432 full color pages, big fat 1 inch thick book.

There's no other trade paperback art book as cool as this one. If I was a kid, I'd be freaking seeing this book.
    Sorry for being so excited, but it looks amazing, especially after waiting for so long for DH to move their ass and never did.

I am just about done with the next book too "Its Only Rock N Roll But I like it".

Comments

okay, all 3 volumes are out and available on Amazon and Createspace sites. Some distributors are selling them for a cheaper price so order from whom you wish.

I was thinking of doing a deal with people here to get Vol 3 free if they order all them all direct from me. It costs $176.90 for all three at full retail (not counting postage). So, you can get all 3 from me for $126 (not counting postage).
    Anyone interested?

Comments

Amazon has the 1st book and the 3rd book of the series on sale right now, it is 33% off:

http://www.amazon.com/Its-Only-Rock-.../dp/1482391538

Premium Member

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Comments

Hey there Sal,

Good to hear that you are doing well. Good luck with the ops, my dad has had similar problems with the ticker. Not a good thign to go through. Looking forward to seeing the books. Nick
    Art/illustration:www.switchopen.com

Posters:http://www.gigposters.com/designers.php?designer=34385

Premium Squeegeedragger- http://www.squeegeedragger.com/

Words of wisdom - a poster is the simplest idea ( public advert) and yet theres a million douches needing to yap yap yap,endlessly in some weird need to enobble their very douchisityttitty - KOZIK

Premium Member

Comments

Awesome! I love the books, best of luck with your health and hope you get well soon. keep my name in the hat for future books. I'm glad to see more books about gigposters being published.