Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135183 | Designers: 11479                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments
    Items for Sale

Default managing the books

Hey, sole proprietors/freelancers: What software do you use for bookkeeping and/or invoicing? No payroll stuff or anything like that. I'm about ready to retire Quicken 2006.

Comments

quick books 2011

Comments

VisiCalc.

Premium Member

Comments

Harvest. It has nice time tracking and billing based automatically on time (or independent of time if you want). Plays nice with a bunch of GTD apps like Basecamp and Trello. Decent phone app, too. I looked at Freshbooks and Quickbooks online before I settled on Harvest a couple years ago. If you use this referral we'll both save cash: You have been invited to try Harvest.

Comments

I've been using AccountEdge Basic since July. I'm currently looking into cloud based options. AccountEdge Basic is good...but it's a little complicated for my current needs. It might be perfect for you though...or might not....it's a good program is what I'm saying. I'm just wanting to find a really user friendly invoicing, accounting, inventory tracking program that isn't filled with accounting jargon. A friend of mine was telling me the other day to look into FreshBooks. I think I'm going to give the free trial a shot and see if it'll work for me.

I really like GnuCash. I use it for business and personal accounting. It's really easy to set up and the best part is, it's free!