The Valley of the Vapors Independent Music Festival, March 15-19, 2013 in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas is the country's most humble music festival. We are searching for someone to design and screen our festival poster. Past designers include; Jim Mazza, Matt Pfahlert, Aescethetic Apparatus, Nate Duvall, and Jay Ryan. See examples here VOV Posters | The Valley of the Vapors Independent Music Festival
Here are the specifics -
Here's a bit more information that will probably weed out a few amazing artists that sent me a message of interest.
- The VOV Budget is $350 for design and prints
- We are hoping for 65 signed and numbered prints
- We would like a poster 18" x 24"
- Our deadline for the poster and prints is December 17, 2012
- 50% payment made upon final image, and the balance upon receipt of prints.
- Are you ok with sending additional designs to be displayed and sold during The VOV? (100% commission to artist less shipping)
- Are you interested in attending The VOV for the art opening and music festival?
- VOV reserves the right to use the image for press, promo and media
The Valley of the Vapors Independent Music Festival (the vov) is searching for an artist to design and print a poster for the upcoming event in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas. The VOV takes place from March 15-19, 2013
The VOV is the main program of Low Key Arts, a 501(c)3 not for profit company run completely by volunteers who work very hard to pull off an event like this in a small Arkansas town. We fund our event through small grants, donations and fundraisers.
Past performers include; Lucero, Kelly Deal, Oberhofer, Japanther, Maps & Atlases, Monotonix, Murder By Death, The Queers, Pink Spiders, Viva Voce, Quintron and a ton more.
Past poster designers include; Jay Ryan, Nate Duval, and Aesthetic Apparatus. In addition to a straight small commission for the design and printing of 65 posters, we would also like to host a gallery show during The VOV for the selected artist. Artist to receive 100% commission (Less shipping costs).
If this opportunity interests you please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas