Gig Posters

Posters: 155580 | Bands: 135505 | Designers: 11505                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Comments

yes - you are right steve though i have seen such hard bashing on here, it is hard to tell how to squelch it or at least soften it. I am sure the guy will find someone from somewhere - but i'd caution him never to bring up an exchange of service for drugs on a very public internet forum. that shit will never disappear.
    and Andy V is brilliant - i didn't even see the AND. that is a very good piece of free advice. Keep your name, but go with the AND.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Chanks View Post
    Honestly dudes... The guy came on and said he had a low budget and is asking if anyone is down for the work. He didn't say "great exposure" or "great for your portfolio".
    Seems a little overly aggressive to treat these people like assholes especially when they say upfront that they have a limited budget but a budget no less.

In the shadow of the Empire State Building
    Comments

I like playing the asshole that points out the other assholes in the room. Tom, you're just too old, bra.

Premium Member

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by asnightdies View Post
    We don't want something too 'involved' just something that will look sick when its printed on a T-shirt.
    'Sick' would look sick printed on a tee.

I'm sure you guys will give 110% when you enter the studio to record a song, you'll do this because you want to make the best record you can and hopefully get more gigs and sell a few records.

Seeds & Beer doesn't buy my 110%, it buys 'bottom of list' status you'll only get 110% for seeds & beer if you give your artists more time to play around with a sick idea.

Comments

Woah! 'Thanks' for the messages - I didn't mean to offend by not offering up bucket loads of cash. I appreciate that you are all hardworking people who have spent countless hours honing your skills to not be shit so apologies.
    Thanks to those who got in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by asnightdies View Post
    Woah! 'Thanks' for the messages - I didn't mean to offend by not offering up bucket loads of cash. I appreciate that you are all hardworking people who have spent countless hours honing your skills to not be shit so apologies.
    Thanks to those who got in touch.
    Would you still be able to do it for the price equivalent of a decent drum cymbal? my website www.jeronimusfoster.com

Comments

Hi there I'm an illustrator based in London... Have a look at my stuff on Zaire Sheppard You can contact me via the contact page on my website. Cheers!