Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135193 | Designers: 11479                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Designer wanted- Create a logo/flyer for comedy & variety show in San Francisco

My name is Kaseem Bentley, San Francisco Stand Up Comedian ( San Francisco Best Racial Humor You Don't Feel Guilty Laughing At - Kaseem Bentley - Best Of San Francisco - SF Weekly).

Starting on January 9, 2013 I will be producing a new show called "Moonlighting SF", a bi-monthly live performing arts production. Moonlighting SF showcase a variety of entertainers from and around the Bay Area, as well as talent traveling in from other parts of the country / world. Moonlighting SF is a bi-monthly live performing arts production. Moonlighting SF showcase a variety of entertainers from and around the Bay Area, as well as talent traveling in from other parts of the country / world.

I am looking for a Graphic Designer/Poster Designer to create and logo and flyer for the event. Due to my limited budget I can only pay $100-150.00 for the logo and flyer- so if you are a design student or a professional designer willing to show me some charity I would greatly appreciate it.

If you are interested inbox me a few jpegs of your work or email me directly at kaseembentley@yahoo.com.

Best regards,
    Kaseem Bentley
    Last edited by Kaseem Bentley; 10-29-2012 at 06:54 PM.