Saturday 11/3/2012 SCREENS 'N' SUDS BIG EVENT 4pm-9pm at Gallery5· No cover charge, suggested $5 donation. All ages, 21+ to drink.
· All proceeds from Screens 'n' Suds table sales and donations benefit MS Society and Gallery5.
· Tentative Brewery line-up: Hardywood Park, Legend, Starr Hill, Midnight Brewing, Devil’s Backbone, Dogfish Head, New Belgium, Sierra Nevada, Blue Mountain, Terrapin, and St. George.
· Screens ‘n’ Suds Inaugural Brew: Look out for a very special collaboration between Hardywood Park and Screens 'n' Suds. There will be a very small amount of limited edition, signed and numbered bottles available at the event.
· Screens ‘n’ Suds 2012 Fall Series for Sale
· In celebration of Screens 'n' Suds 4th year, the 2012 fall print edition theme will be "Quad." In Suds terms, Quad is short for Quadrupel, a trappist style strong ale of great strength and flavor. The strongest of the four common trappist styles, the Quadrupel is generally a dark ale with big flavors of dark fruit. In Screens terms, artists explore the artistic world of "Quad" or "Four."
· Tentative list of artists contributing to the series: Itty Bitty Press, aelhra, A Firebird Surrounded, Plastic Flame Press, Benjamin Chan, Branden Otto, Praxium Press, Jason Taylor, The Bungaloo,Horan/Andershock Collaboration, Ashley Phipps, with many more TBA.
· Approximately 10 artists from all over the country will be at Gallery5 displaying and selling art. Confirmed displaying artists include: Tripp, Itty Bitty Press, Ryan Kerrigan, with many more TBA.
· A silent auction and a raffle for gift certificates, prints, and other goodies during the event.
Event updates on FB: Log In | Facebook