Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135208 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Threaded View

Premium Member
    in a pit of procrastination and drowning in caffeine and nicotine.
    Comments

Default Hello, What's up?

Anything goes in this section they say. So I'd thought I say hello!

So yeah I've been lurking these boards like a voyeur recently, but really maybe a year or two in the long run trying to get some insight into this arcane corner of the art world you guys keep going. Subsequently I've gone and bought this 'bible' you people speak of, probably the most expensive book I've ever bought, but I'm hoping to learn a lot from it. Between that and a set of jiffy clamps I've still got a lot to learn.

You all seem like an abusive, abrasive but nonetheless loveable bunch so I'll expect a lot of banter and pisstaking. I'll be staying around for a while and I'm by no means a pro but I'm working at it.

Here's some pictures of my stuff...

Gigantic Panda, Illustration, Art, Design, Photography, Richie Lee

first ever vector illustration on illustrator.

bloody hell, not sure what happened here but the colours went over the top wrong on this one once I uploaded it. It's a WIP though so no worries. [not the file's fault, the colours look funky in chrome for some reason.]

Let me know what you think, good or bad is fine, I like a good crit, I have a thick hide.

See you all around, have a nice day.

GP
    Last edited by GiganticPanda; 09-11-2012 at 09:25 AM.