Hey guys, stoked to be a premium member now!

So a while back, I remember seeing these adhesive plastic clips that would stick to your print table and hold the paper in place. I wanna try them out now but cant remember where I saw them online. Anyone able to help me out? at least with the proper name for these clips?

Also, how is everyone else holding their paper in place? I'm just using a few stacked up layers of masking tape as a 2 sided guide.