Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135208 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default cant access premium

I have been premium for a year or so.. after being away from the site for a few months i started hanging around again but cant seem to access any of the premium info. Whats the dilly? I read someone talk about deleting cookies? Can someone expand on the deleting cookies thing, I am a non technical baffoon. How do i delete cookies with a glass of milk and a monster joint? please advise thanks

Premium Member

Comments

you don't seem to be premium any more...not being a smartass either this time. did you renew it?
    (premium status would be shown under your name)

Head Honcho

Comments

Your premium access expired on Feb 22, 2012.
    *PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH SUPPORT REQUESTS - CLICK THE CONTACT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE*

Comments

Wow, didnt even notice. However, I think when I renewed I must have just opened a new account. Now the problem is figuring out what the passwords and stuff are. any suggestions. I remember I was having some issues with this account and I think i opened a new one. so this one expired but the other one must be premium, problem is I cant remember what password I used, but email should be the same. Man am I unorganized.

Comments

Just figured it out, I let one account expire, and be the disorganized bastard i am forgot the password and must of just opened a new account. so now I guess i have two (one premium and one not premium) any ways I got it figured out. sorry for wasting your time.