Gig Posters

Posters: 156388 | Bands: 135997 | Designers: 11551                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Low Budget Horror filmmaker seeking artwork

My name is Derek and I’m a low budget filmmaker. My hope is that someone in this community will dig our project … because we can’t afford a lot of upfront money on this occasion.
    BUDGET: $100 (paypal) + an additional $300 on Oct. 10 (after our crowdfunding campaign)

WHO: “A LESSON IN TORTURE”
    WHAT: 1 design for 3 different uses. No printing.
    WHEN: asap

Our current web series DAY OF VENGEANCE is doing well on the film festival circuit and getting decent exposure. www.dayofvengeance.com

We are now seeking artwork for our next project: “A LESSON IN TORTURE”, our full length horror feature film. One design modified for THREE purposes.

1) Website. One large image- 2/3 of artwork on the RIGHT, because we are placing a YouTube promotional video on the LEFT

2) T-shirts (image to be placed on either white or black shirts)

3) 11 x 17 Posters

SYNOPSIS: When her parents are suddenly killed in a car accident, Lylia, a troubled “emo” teen girl, is forced to move to a small town to live with her Aunt. Shortly after, Lylia is bullied repeatedly by a group of three girls. With no one else to turn, Lylia finds solace communicating with the only other outcast in the small town…. a sadist serial killer who tortures his victims.

Thank you for reading. Please PM me with links to your portfolio if interested.

Comments

Hi Derek,

Please check out My work over at UK Freelance Graphic Designer & Illustrator from Swansea, Wales (personal) and my company 'Design For Bands' Design for bands | Design, photography & music videos for bands

shaun

That's a tight budget... but horror film? The best kind of film. I would do it for your budget. I mostly do gig posters, but movie poster jobs aren't as easy to come by.
    Andy Pugh Illustration

You can email direct at apughillustration@gmail.com if interested.