Gig Posters

Posters: 156080 | Bands: 135806 | Designers: 11531                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Alt-Folk Musician Looking for Artist/Printer

Hello,

I'm a solo musician/songwriter/whatever, and I write & record music under the moniker "All Those Ships." I self-released a collection of songs a couple years ago, but aside from open mics and a couple music festivals, I haven't really had the chance to play out much, largely due to working + driving about 65 hours a week at what I would like to call my "side job." I've recently been asked to play my first real gig, a three-hour set at a bar I've been going to for weekly open mics over the past year or so. I'd like to commemorate & promote the event with a nice gig poster. I'm not looking to spend extravagant amounts of money on something I could technically design/print myself or with a friend for next to nothing, but I do want something that looks somewhat professional, and I'm willing to put up fair compensation for that. I currently am fairly open-minded as to the content of the poster, so ideally I'm looking for someone who is into what I'm doing and who can let the style of music inspire the style of the art. You can stream/download that collection of music I was referring to earlier for free at www.allthoseships.com. I'm also planning on putting out a second album sometime in the near future, so I may be looking for someone to design that as well.

If you're interested, please contact me, either via this thread, via email ( oallothoseoships@gmail.com ), or via aim oallothoseoships

first i wanna say that i love your music, definitely something i would listen to.
    i think i may a have a unique art style that will fit your music
    please take a look at my gallery: imaginarypeople26's deviantART gallery
    and send me an email if you like my stuff: imaginarypeople26@yahoo.com
    thanks,
    Justin

I'm a freelance illustrator specializing in poster design, what's your creative budget? I'm usually commissioned for a lot of alternative/indie sorts of bands, I just did a Dan Deacon poster that's been received pretty well.

Andy Pugh Illustration