Gig Posters

Posters: 156080 | Bands: 135797 | Designers: 11529                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Need an LA Based Artist

Hello! I'm creating a short film for a class at Art Center and need to have a prop drawing book with several random drawings and then 1-2 sketches of one of the characters. I'm not necessarily looking for overly complex drawings that would take days to complete, just simple things that are very interesting to look at. I can help out with ideas too.

I'm wondering if there's anyone in the LA area who would be able to help with this? Your work would be featured prominently in a few scenes and I can credit to your site in addition to some pay.

If so, please let me know as soon as you can! Need to have it completed by Friday or Saturday. :<

Thanks!

Premium Member

Comments

I am betting, and I am a gambling man that there is someone in the L A area that could probably handle this and I bet if they were compensated enough they would forego all of the Amazing benefits that come with being creditted for their inclusion in this amazing project.

I probably didn't specify this clearly enough; but, I did intend to offer pay that I think is adequate.

Depending on their talent I was thinking about $75-150/hr... I don't think it would be more than 1-2 hours of work.