Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135235 | Designers: 11483                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default found an olec 3.5kw lamp on ebay

It's got a vacuum pump as well, the frame isn't much good for screen frames though. eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

I have the next step up from the al35, I think its the al53 anyhow, the integrator is a nice feature. looks like it might go for pennies on the dollar.

Premium Member

Comments

that would work for mid size screens. Lamp goes overhead. Does it have the vac pump? it's missing in the pictures. You can get one at Grainger.

new you are looking at 6-7 k, looks in good condition.
    Andymac

services www.squeegeeville.com
    equipment www.tmiscreenprinting.com

Todo es empezar.

I cut the bottom out of the millington that I got and put the lamp underneath (Not on the ground). I didn't see the pump either, but even if it isn't there, man what a deal. I think my frame is a little smaller and once it is finished converting for screens, it will have plenty of room for 23x31 or even 25x36 screens.

EDIT: Whoa, it's still at ~52 bones. Olec makes a cart that mounts the lamp horizontally as well. The only issue is that olec just got bought by some other company and the olec.com site is gone and the new one isn't really informative.

Quote Originally Posted by stujohnston View Post
    i cut the bottom out of the millington that i got and put the lamp underneath (not on the ground). I didn't see the pump either, led strip blue but even if it isn't there, man what a deal. I think my frame is led strip 12v
    a little smaller and once it is finished converting for screens, it will have plenty of room for 23x31 or even 25x36 screens.

Edit: Whoa, it's still at ~52 bones. Olec makes a cart that mounts the lamp waterproof led strip light horizontally as well. The only issue is that olec just got bought by some other company and the olec.com site is gone and the new one isn't really informative.
    so,i think you are right!good luck!

Wow! I just got spam in my thread!

I may as well take this opportunity to post this, Olec 5000 Watt metal halide Exposure Lamp This looks to be a different unit than the one I posted before as it has a filter and the fram is table mounted. The filter is useless, but went for a ton of money when they bought it. The filter is for making bluelines and something else iirc, I got one when I bought mine. Bluelines are what they would make to show the customer how the print would look, roughly. Now they just use a wide format printer since they are probably using DTP anyhow.

I should mention that I have no part in either this or the other sale. I just look at craigslist obsessively.