Gig Posters

Posters: 154224 | Bands: 134497 | Designers: 11431                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Guiltmaker Kickstarter - Recording New EP in NYC - Please Help

Hi, I've been submitting posters here on GP since, hmm. . . 2003? I love this community and I would love to have your support. . .

My band is headed to NYC to record our next EP at Singing Serpent Studios. We will again work with producer Jeremy Griffith (Norma Jean, Underoath, Sunbears). Griffith also produced our last EP which is available FREE at www.guiltmaker.bandcamp.com

If you have something to spare, please make a donation to our KICKSTARTER project.

Lot's of reward levels including a screened poster or vinyl of the new EP. . .

Guiltmaker - New Independent EP by Guiltmaker — Kickstarter

Comments

Hey guys, 21 days left for my band to meet our goal on our Kickstarter project.

Check out our video and reward packages and make a pledge if you like it. . .

Guiltmaker - New Independent EP by Guiltmaker — Kickstarter

Comments

Hi GP community!

My band GUILTMAKER is about half-way to meeting our Kickstarter fundraising goal to produce our next record. Please check out our project, video and rewards, and make a pledge if you'd like to support us.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...nt-ep?ref=live

For a limited time download our previous EP "The Emerald Coast" free as a thank you for your support!

- Kickstarter is a fundraising website for creative projects only

- Pledges receive rewards based on the level of giving. Rewards for our project include silk-screened posters, vinyl of the new ep, and more.

- We only receive funding if we meet our goal before our deadline: April 30

- Guiltmaker is an independent band. We are entering the studio without the support of a record label. We're asking our friends, fans, and family to help us cover a portion of the expenses of producing our next record.