Gig Posters

Posters: 156388 | Bands: 135997 | Designers: 11551                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Artist is Seeking for Partner to start the breaking CB or GN

Hello there, there is a breaking news
    SURE WE CAN - CREATE, EXPOSE AND SELL IT JUST ON WEB

This is a business Plan actually,
    Who am I: I am a comic strip, manga most of all and a classic illustrator as well as easel paint Artist plenty with creative ideas,
    Goal: generally seeking to break into the real market of Comic Books, starting with publishing the very own Projects by means of web worldwide.
    WE NO LONGER NEED OF INTRICATED SUBMISSIONS - let us just start to sell it out on web!
    Person I am looking for:
    I offer to invest funds in my work as a part of collaboration, as well as establish the creative alliance, you may exposure your literature Talent adorned with my Art.

FEASIBILITY:
    Everything is simple,
    - you going to Invest in my work for only period of creation the Comic or Graphic Novel - for 1-1/2 month;
    - the sum is pretty affordable like 1/2 bid of regular rates of this Market;
    - the literature form is at your choice, since you're an Author and under your very original Idea, I only cast as a Dauber,
    In this role I can provide with all stages of creative process: Design, Pencilling, Inking, Coloring, Cover art and pre-press.
    Yes I have a couple of my very original ideas we may use along a way,

WISH TO JUST COUNTING FEES AND CREDITS?
    Starting as a portfolio Investor - you are welcome to gain Rights on intellectual property, we can start for this instance and outsource and invite the external Author for best literature part.

Yes I have references, you may request it from USA and Europe,
    Since I possess a certain background of real publishing with very real Companies and Authors, I can approve my trustworthy and professional skills with not only direct showcase but with references from respected Publishers over a world,

my gallery is: Genuks gallery | my great gallery and exhibition
    gallery on DeviantArt: genuks on deviantART
    projects in process: [url=http://www.paintermagazine.co.uk/user/genukz[url]
    follow me on a Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/genukz]Imagi...gitally today!
    (Please no offers of free form of collaboration - i utterly despise any sort of communism
    e-mail: genuks@gmail.com

KINDEST REGARDS,

Premium Member

Comments

seriously don't ask other artists for money, if we had any we'd spend it on ourselves.... go to Kickstarter

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by genuks View Post
    I offer to invest funds in my work as a part of collaboration, as well as establish the creative alliance, you may exposure your literature Talent adorned with my Art.
    Man, this sounds like a great opportunity, but since I got burned by that Nigerian prince I've been having trouble trusting random strangers who offer me opportunities. BRG!

Comments

What the fuck is BRG?

Comments

Dear Sir,

I am so sorry!
    But I am not the business of this sandwich. So you need ask this matter with the location who produce this. I can do nothing.

Brg,
    Jebus

Comments

Default what do you actually need as for evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by crosshair View Post
    Man, this sounds like a great opportunity, but since I got burned by that Nigerian prince I've been having trouble trusting random strangers who offer me opportunities. BRG!
    I believe this is not a matter of 'random strangers' there is a way to create best selling web comic and begin sell it,
    there is an Artist you do not need trust just plainly - you may check out the gallery, test abilities and finally ask for references worldwide, how on the earth am I looking like a 'stranger'?
    I ask for nothing I demand no sheer trust as well, but
    I offer to do business, please consider that with a very affordable start - since I am temporarily available for commission.
    Please no offenses to me I am Talented one and seeking a way to break into real Market, that is my right.

Hope it works

Comments

Please no offenses to me I am Talented one and seeking a way to break into real Market, that is my right.
    That it is, sir. That it is.

Comments

Default yes this my great art

this is one of that irritating 'freelance' gigs I have to perform from time to time - this is a pure weird fantasy not actually self-portrait grrrr... no I am very peaceful, even those dogs doesn't look really fearsome, rather comically
    Last edited by genuks; 03-07-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Premium Member

Comments

I believe this is not a matter of 'random strangers' there is a way to create best selling web comic and begin sell it,
    there is an Artist you do not need trust just plainly - you may check out the gallery, test abilities and finally ask for references worldwide, how on the earth am I looking like a 'stranger'?
    I ask for nothing I demand no sheer trust as well, but
    I offer to do business, please consider that with a very affordable start - since I am temporarily available for commission.

Hope it works