Gig Posters

Posters: 156255 | Bands: 135957 | Designers: 11547                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Comments

Default Artist is looking for Donator, Producing Person and co-Author

Hello everyone,

Who am I: I am a comic strip, manga mostly as well as classic illustration and easel pain Artist plenty with creative ideas,
    Goal: eager to break into the real market of Comic Books,
    for this I am seeking for Person who's like to take a part as Donator who will DONATE ME WITH MONEY whatever humble but certain succor for starting period, and cast as a Producing Person and co-Author with whom we could push up of our jointly elaborated ideas, as well as my very recent works.

Briefly: for the moment I've working on several projects, finished and unfinished, from script basics to concept sketches to uncolored to finished item.
    for instance I've prepared the 4 pages of a slapstick comedy code-name of that and sharing the other details I will provide with once we could establish a good mutual feedback and understanding hereon.
    Also I've got a deal with a several indy Publishings in US to get my works printed under different most of all unpaid basis - whether it foreseeing no fare - once we get coalescent with a such potential Donator-Author we could do such amazing things as:
    -perpetualize of our work - this is for free
    -push up of ready made finished work to expose it onto Comic conversions;
    -pursue the Publishing company - which may appreciate our Talents with paper printings or buying Rights on our idea;
    -create, sell and hype out of our works electronically - like under subscription in graphicly.

my gallery is under: Genuks gallery | my great gallery and exhibition
    follow me on a Facebook: Andy Dmitriewski-Josean | Facebook
    gallery on DeviantArt: genuks on deviantART

KINDEST REGARDS,

Premium Member

Comments

I am going to give you the best advice possible.

You need to draw much, much better if you are going to pursue a comic publishing company. There are a lot of out of work artists who have been working in comics for years now- they already have their foot in the door. You will have to be better than them to get noticed that way.

ALSO-
    With the way the internet works, it can cost you literally NOTHING to publish your comic book online. The only investment you will need to make is in building a decent website and the time to produce the art. Asking for money in this does not make any sense.

NOW- it seems like you already have some ideas on your book that you feel passionate about. There is no need for you to get someone else involved (especially someone online who just wants to invest...strange and shady), which would make the rights and creative issues incredibly more complicated. Just keep doing what you're doing, and if it's good enough, the interwebs will FIND YOU and if you're smart, you'll be able to make money by selling stuff through your website.

To be a full-fledged modern comic book creator, you will need to learn how to navigate all the ins and outs of self-promotions and marketing. You will spend as much time doing this as you did writing and drawing the thing- and you will have to be just as good at it, if not better.

TRUTH.
    Yes. That is me wearing a Borat thong in my avatar.

My Portfolio site-
    www.mrdoyle.com
    My Retail site
    www.nakatomiinc.com

Comments

I would like for people to just give me money too...but it ain't gonna happen. WORK FOR THAT SHIT. Tim is smart listen to him.

Premium Member

Comments

I am looking for a donuter.

Comments

I would settle for a doughnut. just one.

Comments
    Items for Sale

I find the translation to be amusing and charming.

Comments

Default Donations, Investments etc.

Thank you for you post and advises ,Let me be honest pursuing of 'biiiig publishing company' is only one and very ghostly matter in my list
    It is but only in a very wide perspective, I am talking about collaboration or in different terms of creative conjunction.You see all purposes you are listed weren't so fresh for me - web it's web it may takes an age to delve inside. I used to be worked a couple of times for especially money and certain that will continue for such way - why not? I am creative - this is obvious - and I am productive and obedient some sort
    You see for considering the drawings this is question of tastes - you know well how many irksome and irritative critics around...
    Resuming, I am looking for Creative Person to collaborate me along a way of Publishing Comics - with donation to me for starting period, If you are someone who's interested pls reply.

Kindest regards
    Last edited by genuks; 02-23-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Premium Member

Comments

This must be a troll. Mustn't it? Or am I delving inside the wrong conclusion?

Comments

I don't think he needs to draw better for comics success, he draws just fine.

I think he needs to have some writing/narrative in his comics; maybe he needs to partner up with a writer.

Comments

Oh yeah, and stop asking for free money.