Gig Posters

Posters: 155313 | Bands: 135338 | Designers: 11496                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Comments

Default Sasquatch! 2012 line-up

May 25-28 at the Gorge Amphitheatre, in George, WA.

Jack White, Beck, Bon Iver, Pretty Lights, Tenacious D, The Shins, Beirut, Girl Talk, The Roots, The Head & The Heart, Portlandia, Feist, Silversun Pickups, Metric, Explosions In The Sky, The Joy Formidable, Mogwai, Nero (DJ), M. Ward, John Reilly & Friends, Childish Gambino, St. Vincent, The Civil Wars, Jamey Johnson, Little Dragon, Tune-Yards, Wild Flag, Blind Pilot, Wolfgang Gartner, Beats Antique, Apparat, The Walkmen, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Mark Lanegan Band, Spiritualized, Blitzen Trapper, The Cave Singers, Shabazz Palaces, Fun., Grouplove, Tycho, Sbtrkt, Strfkr, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, Deer Tick, Imelda May, Alabama Shakes, Dum Dum Girls, The Helio Sequence, Kurt Vile, Cloud Cult, We Are Augustines, Ben Howard, Here We Go Magic, Zola Jesus, The War On Drugs, Shearwater, Cass McCombs, Active Child, Trampled By Turtles, Charles Bradley & His Extraordinaires, Araabmuzik, Star Slinger, L.A. Riots, Com Truise, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, I Break Horses, Walk The Moon, Dry The River, Allen Stone, Pickwick, Hey Marseilles, Gary Clark Jr., Purity Ring, Electric Guest, Yellow Ostrich, Nobody Beats The Drum, Coeur De Pirate, Lord Huron, Sallie Ford & The Sound Outside, Beat Connection, The Sheepdogs, Hey Rosetta!, Said The Whale, Howlin Rain, Gardens & Villa, Felix Cartal, Craft Spells, Vintage Trouble, Poor Moon, Black Whales, Gold Leaves, Greylag, Awesome Tapes From Africa, THEESatisfaction, Dyme Def, Fresh Espresso, The Physics, Sol, Metal Chocolates, Grynch, Spac3man, Don't Talk To The Cops, Scribes, Fatal Lucciauno, Fly Moon Royalty and Katie Kate.

Comedy acts on the bill include Nick Kroll, John Mulaney, Todd Barry, Beardyman, Rob Delaney, Pete Holmes and Howard Kremer.

Comments

Can't wait to see the poster show for the line up this year. Plenty of good bands that tend to inspire really great work!

Premium Member

Comments

I have heard rumor that the posters wont happen anymore. It was always a really great series though. Man, there's a TON of bands I would like to do posters for at this years festival.

Comments

Yeah, bummer man. I've heard that rumor too... I'm just hoping someone picks it up and runs with it. It's always been a fun show.

Premium Member

Comments

i've heard they are trying to save the poster show, but nothing concrete yet.

Premium Member

Comments

cool! I hope they do. I would definitely be in to do one.

Premium Member

Comments

who is working on posters this year?

Premium Member

Comments

not me.
    +++++ POWERSLIDE DESIGN CO. +++++ facebook +++++ aka: mike klay

Premium Member

Comments

I did one. And I know a bunch of other folks are doing them as well. So, it's happening.

You can see it on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/deliciousdesignleague
    " Listen to the Pictures "